-Yawn-
Just cleaned up another wall of my room. -_-"
Actually I just kind of split the walls into different sections...
Going to clean a section a day. :D
After the walls, would be the wardrobe, the bed, the floor, the toilet. :/
When will I ever finish. *_*
The aunty came for work today.
She won't be quitting...
Instead, she'd be working as a kitchen helper at the back kitchen!
So that means we're short of people at the counter...
And Ah Low's going to throw Madrick to us!
That despicable ass! :(
Hope we'll survive the ordeal. Haha.
Ah Kun taught me how to fry tenpuras!
So much more fun than making sushis. Haha.
Fried some tenpuras... Then some tofus...
Well, we were basically damn sick of being at the counter.
Especially when there aren't any orders.
We had some sushi tei gathering at the back again. -_-"
The night was so boring that Yen Leng and I went out for a smoke.
Then came Ah Kun who came to smoke too...
And then Ge Hua who got sick of staying in the kitchen...
Next was Jerrold who just came out to walk around.
He's insane! Serious!
He just came out and walked here and there... Checking out the other shops. -_-'
Walked further and further... Like our runner trying to run away?
Okay, not funny. Heh.
After that Ah Low came out.
So basically everybody was just outside!
If the orders came... I wonder what would have happened. Haha.
Packed up pretty quickly cause there were no orders.
Had maki and sushi party again!
And so I'll have to remember to make lesser sushis on weekdays.
Oh did I mentioned that I'm damn red now?
Went swimming in the morning!
Jasmin backed out last minute cause she was tired.
But it's alright... Not too bad to swim alone.
Saw some familiar faces there too! So I wasn't really alone! Heh.
Now even the lifeguard knows me. -_-'
Quite a number of people swimming in the morning...
So I just stoned at the swimming pool for awhile...
Swam a few laps... Then went to the bench to tan.
Went to swim after many people left.
Twenty-five laps in total!
About ten plus breast-stroke, ten plus freestyle.
Been such a long time since I swam so much.
Feels damn good though. Heh.
Probably going to swim again on Friday!
Off on Wednesday... But I think I'll head for the gym. :)
Mm... What course, what course, what course should I pick?!
Urh. Shall send in the form tomorrow night...
Most of my courses are Chemical Engineering though. :X
So it'd be hard not to let me take it. Heh.
Aish. Shall decide tomorrow after work or something.
Oh. My blog's not private anymore.
Just cleaned up another wall of my room. -_-"
Actually I just kind of split the walls into different sections...
Going to clean a section a day. :D
After the walls, would be the wardrobe, the bed, the floor, the toilet. :/
When will I ever finish. *_*
The aunty came for work today.
She won't be quitting...
Instead, she'd be working as a kitchen helper at the back kitchen!
So that means we're short of people at the counter...
And Ah Low's going to throw Madrick to us!
That despicable ass! :(
Hope we'll survive the ordeal. Haha.
Ah Kun taught me how to fry tenpuras!
So much more fun than making sushis. Haha.
Fried some tenpuras... Then some tofus...
Well, we were basically damn sick of being at the counter.
Especially when there aren't any orders.
We had some sushi tei gathering at the back again. -_-"
The night was so boring that Yen Leng and I went out for a smoke.
Then came Ah Kun who came to smoke too...
And then Ge Hua who got sick of staying in the kitchen...
Next was Jerrold who just came out to walk around.
He's insane! Serious!
He just came out and walked here and there... Checking out the other shops. -_-'
Walked further and further... Like our runner trying to run away?
Okay, not funny. Heh.
After that Ah Low came out.
So basically everybody was just outside!
If the orders came... I wonder what would have happened. Haha.
Packed up pretty quickly cause there were no orders.
Had maki and sushi party again!
And so I'll have to remember to make lesser sushis on weekdays.
Oh did I mentioned that I'm damn red now?
Went swimming in the morning!
Jasmin backed out last minute cause she was tired.
But it's alright... Not too bad to swim alone.
Saw some familiar faces there too! So I wasn't really alone! Heh.
Now even the lifeguard knows me. -_-'
Quite a number of people swimming in the morning...
So I just stoned at the swimming pool for awhile...
Swam a few laps... Then went to the bench to tan.
Went to swim after many people left.
Twenty-five laps in total!
About ten plus breast-stroke, ten plus freestyle.
Been such a long time since I swam so much.
Feels damn good though. Heh.
Probably going to swim again on Friday!
Off on Wednesday... But I think I'll head for the gym. :)
Mm... What course, what course, what course should I pick?!
Urh. Shall send in the form tomorrow night...
Most of my courses are Chemical Engineering though. :X
So it'd be hard not to let me take it. Heh.
Aish. Shall decide tomorrow after work or something.
Oh. My blog's not private anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home