I'm done with my room!
Er. Actually I'm not done with mopping...
But Mum said she'll do it for me. :D
She's the best! Wahaha.
Think I'm sick. :(
Been sniffing all day.
Probably cause I swam for too long on Monday...
Cold water... Hot sun... Cold water... Hot sun.
That kind of thing?
Not used to it...
Or probably it's just my room. -_-'
So freaking dusty.
Kept sneezing like shit.
Aish.
I'll get better. :)
Work was boring.
Could have fallen asleep just by sitting below the belt. Haha.
That's one of our gathering places. :X
Anyway...
Sau Keng's going to be transferred to Takashimaya for two weeks!
:(
Am going to miss her.
I bet she'll miss all of us too.
We're just too nice and fun. Bahaha.
Alice was saying she'd probably get bullied there...
Cause the workers there are like vases. -_-'
Get what I mean?
Heading to the gym with Amanda tomorrow morning!
Afternoon shift. :D
No swimming cause my skin's not done with it's peeling yet.
I'll accompany Jasmin to swim next week...
Sorry honey.
-sneeze-
Er. Actually I'm not done with mopping...
But Mum said she'll do it for me. :D
She's the best! Wahaha.
Think I'm sick. :(
Been sniffing all day.
Probably cause I swam for too long on Monday...
Cold water... Hot sun... Cold water... Hot sun.
That kind of thing?
Not used to it...
Or probably it's just my room. -_-'
So freaking dusty.
Kept sneezing like shit.
Aish.
I'll get better. :)
Work was boring.
Could have fallen asleep just by sitting below the belt. Haha.
That's one of our gathering places. :X
Anyway...
Sau Keng's going to be transferred to Takashimaya for two weeks!
:(
Am going to miss her.
I bet she'll miss all of us too.
We're just too nice and fun. Bahaha.
Alice was saying she'd probably get bullied there...
Cause the workers there are like vases. -_-'
Get what I mean?
Heading to the gym with Amanda tomorrow morning!
Afternoon shift. :D
No swimming cause my skin's not done with it's peeling yet.
I'll accompany Jasmin to swim next week...
Sorry honey.
-sneeze-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home