Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Did I mention that I do not have the guide book to Polytechnics?!
I didn't even know it existed!
Until Yvonne and Jerrold told me about it. -_-'
Okay... So... How am I going to sign up when I don't know shit about those courses.
Aish.
Just hung up with Vern!
Missed that girl! Haha.
And so we're both going to meet up tomorrow morning to discuss about the courses.
Then head to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to sign up!
Apparently the webpage takes twelve years to load! According to Vern.
Probably head to town after that.
It's been ages since we went out together. Haha.
Wanted to take up Chemical Engineering badly...
Until I realised many people are taking it!
-_-" It's not fun anymore. :(
Hmm... Hopefully I'll pick the right choices tomorrow. :)

Seriously, I think Elaine's not fated to meet with accidents in Sushi Tei.
Hahaha.
Today the belt couldn't work cause one of the plates was spoilt!
Pretty interesting.
But it was okay after a repairman was called over immediately.

Worked till about 6PM though it was supposed to end at 5.30PM.
Cause Elaine lost her sushi cap! Haha.
So she went around looking for it while I took over.
Slacked around in the kitchen till about 6.30PM before I left.
Just didn't felt like going home so early...
Home's boring!
Helped Uncle Cai fry stuff! Heh.

Mm... I got to wake up early tomorrow to meet Vern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home