Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Damn tired today...
Woke up at about 7AM to go swimming with Jasmin!
Didn't swim much though... Spent more time on talking and catching up.
Haha. I missed those kids.
That woman... -shakes head-
Her dad fetched her to school today.
So she put down her bag and told her friend to help her watch it.
And came to swim with me?!
Win. -_-"
After swimming, went back to school for lessons.
While waiting for the bus, saw Audrey with her friends.
Also skipped school...
Gee... I heard only eight people turned up for school yesterday.
They have a class enrollment of 34. -_-"

Couldn't meet up with Karen in time to have breakfast.
But we met in the bus though, and went straight for work.

Work was boring!
Maybe because I was tired.
Quite a number of sets ordered... But did them quickly.
Was talking to Ah Kun most of the time.
He asked me how long I took to remember all the stuff for the sushis.
About one to two weeks?
Cause the other two kitchen newbies aren't very fast learners.
Saw him cooking with Madrick.
No wonder he said he was going to vomit blood. -_-"
Even I know where the Tonkatsu's kept!
And he took such a long time to find it!
A lot of mistakes. -_-'
If only I was working in the kitchen...
Seems so much more fun!
Ah Kun sounded like he wanted to teach me too. Heh.
He's equally nice to everybody, and straight forward.
Oh man... I can't imagine working without that clown around.
-Sigh-

Worked till 5PM and I was off. :)
But I stayed to chit-chat with the waitresses.
There aren't any customers anyway.
All of them were damn funny. -_-'
Joking and playing!
Cause Alan and Irene wasn't around.
Hahaha. So everybody just want to rebel? Tsk.
Stayed till about 6+PM and went home.

Home was boring.
Tried to sleep. But couldn't.
Went to watch some television and fell asleep on the couch. -_-'
Bah.
Full shift for me tomorrow! Damn it!
Alice was asking me if I would be off early tomorrow or not.
Cause she's off tomorrow with Sau Keng.
They want to go to Takashimaya's Sushi Tei!
But I couldn't go with them cause I'm full tomorrow.
Shit, shit, shit.
Why do I have such an idiotic schedule?!
Bah.

Oh ya.
Alice was telling me Ah Low told her if I want to request, I should tell him early.
Hello?
He was off on Sunday so I couldn't tell him!
And last week Elaine changed the shift even more last minute!
But what to do...
Let's just wait for the next schedule to be out.
It had better be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home