Was in a very bad mood today... I don't know why.
Sorry to those whom I vented my anger on.
Actually... I don't think I did that to anyone, did I? Haha.
Wanted to change shift with anyone!
Cause I realised I'm doing morning shift and full shift this whole week?!
Not a single afternoon shift!
I want to go swim and sun-tan in the morning!
It may seem like a small matter to others... But not to me.
So I went to ask Ah Low if I could change shift.
He asked Elaine, but told me she's tired.
So... Do I look like some energy bunny?
Isn't really Elaine's fault cause she has only one afternoon shift.
If I changed with her... She'd be in the same plight as me now.
But. I seriously felt that I could change with someone.
Ah Low told me I couldn't though.
Like what the fuck?
It's my first request and I got rejected?
Yvonne was telling me to go be in better terms with Ah low.
Cause she felt that I'll lose out.
I can't.
That isn't me.
That's so hypocritical!
Yen Leng and Alice were like asking why couldn't I change shift...
-Shrugs-
Got so fed up that I had to do something.
Was taking goods from the walk-in freezer.
So in the midst of taking them...
I started punching the goods till my knuckles bled. -_-'
It didn't hurt!
And I felt so much better after that.
I knew I needed a punching bag at home.
Went home and punched the Taekwondo gears a few more times.
I'm fine now. :)
Apart from the swelling knuckles with some blood clots. Haha.
Pain feels good.
Blood tastes equally good.
Now I understand what Eileen was trying to convey to me.
Sorry for not understanding... If you ever read this. :)
Ended work when Sau Keng was about to start work. Haha.
She was like strangling me.
Cause I went to tease her about it again. -_-'
Then Yvonne started all her bullshit about her trying to seduce me!
Tsk! Please!
We're 'together'! What seduce! Hahaha.
So they started hanky-panky-ing with each other. -_-'
Each other as in with the other waitresses! Haha.
The usuals.
Was rotting at home. :(
Practically nothing to do.
See... That's what Ah Low don't understand.
Me doing morning shift has no difference in me doing full shift.
Cause I've got nothing to do at home!
But if I'm doing afternoon shift...
I could head to the gym or do some swimming!
Arg.
Anyway, going to swim tomorrow morning with Jasmin!
Love that girl for accompanying me. :)
At least that was consoling.
Got to thank Karen, Yvonne, Yen Leng and Alice too!
-Clears throat-
I'm working morning shift though. Heh.
So I'll be up at about 7AM?
Swim till about 9AM?
And then meet Karen for breakfast! :D
Work after that. -_-'
Damn... I seriously want an afternoon shift.
Aish.
As Karen was saying, I'm going to think about my schedule for next week.
And tell Ah Low what I want before he plans our schedule.
Off would definitely be either Wednesday or Thursday... Middle of the week's best!
At least one afternoon shift.
The rest, I don't really care.
I'm not demanding right?
Sorry to those whom I vented my anger on.
Actually... I don't think I did that to anyone, did I? Haha.
Wanted to change shift with anyone!
Cause I realised I'm doing morning shift and full shift this whole week?!
Not a single afternoon shift!
I want to go swim and sun-tan in the morning!
It may seem like a small matter to others... But not to me.
So I went to ask Ah Low if I could change shift.
He asked Elaine, but told me she's tired.
So... Do I look like some energy bunny?
Isn't really Elaine's fault cause she has only one afternoon shift.
If I changed with her... She'd be in the same plight as me now.
But. I seriously felt that I could change with someone.
Ah Low told me I couldn't though.
Like what the fuck?
It's my first request and I got rejected?
Yvonne was telling me to go be in better terms with Ah low.
Cause she felt that I'll lose out.
I can't.
That isn't me.
That's so hypocritical!
Yen Leng and Alice were like asking why couldn't I change shift...
-Shrugs-
Got so fed up that I had to do something.
Was taking goods from the walk-in freezer.
So in the midst of taking them...
I started punching the goods till my knuckles bled. -_-'
It didn't hurt!
And I felt so much better after that.
I knew I needed a punching bag at home.
Went home and punched the Taekwondo gears a few more times.
I'm fine now. :)
Apart from the swelling knuckles with some blood clots. Haha.
Pain feels good.
Blood tastes equally good.
Now I understand what Eileen was trying to convey to me.
Sorry for not understanding... If you ever read this. :)
Ended work when Sau Keng was about to start work. Haha.
She was like strangling me.
Cause I went to tease her about it again. -_-'
Then Yvonne started all her bullshit about her trying to seduce me!
Tsk! Please!
We're 'together'! What seduce! Hahaha.
So they started hanky-panky-ing with each other. -_-'
Each other as in with the other waitresses! Haha.
The usuals.
Was rotting at home. :(
Practically nothing to do.
See... That's what Ah Low don't understand.
Me doing morning shift has no difference in me doing full shift.
Cause I've got nothing to do at home!
But if I'm doing afternoon shift...
I could head to the gym or do some swimming!
Arg.
Anyway, going to swim tomorrow morning with Jasmin!
Love that girl for accompanying me. :)
At least that was consoling.
Got to thank Karen, Yvonne, Yen Leng and Alice too!
-Clears throat-
I'm working morning shift though. Heh.
So I'll be up at about 7AM?
Swim till about 9AM?
And then meet Karen for breakfast! :D
Work after that. -_-'
Damn... I seriously want an afternoon shift.
Aish.
As Karen was saying, I'm going to think about my schedule for next week.
And tell Ah Low what I want before he plans our schedule.
Off would definitely be either Wednesday or Thursday... Middle of the week's best!
At least one afternoon shift.
The rest, I don't really care.
I'm not demanding right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home