God, I'm so freaking tired. *_*
But I refuse to go to bed now!
It's only 11+PM! :(
Haven't been updating for the past few days...
Was too tired and lazy. Heh.
So here goes...
Monday:
Went out with my colleagues! :D
Karen, Yvonne, Wenshan and Catherine!
Steam boat at Marina Bay!
The food was good.
Didn't manage to take pictures though... Didn't have my camera...
We're thinking of where to go for our next outing...
Which would be two weeks later?
We're like spending so much money on food that we're starting to feel guilty. Haha.
And it's pretty unlikely we'll have the same off day again.
Hmm... We suggested many silly things!
Like... Going to the arcade.
Cause we passed by an arcade... Been ages since we played those games!
And they all seem so fun! :D
Oh. And we had a great time laughing at those idiots who sucked at those games.
Mainly guys. That's what we realised.
Maybe it's just a coincidence. Heh.
Another suggested going ice-skating...
But we all can't skate for nuts.
Next was kite flying!
Sounds fun!
Used to go kite flying with Dad!
Hmm... Cycling? Maze?
We're so frustrated with this matter, boy. Haha.
Urh. Let's just skip the rest of the days alright.
Today:
Work.
Carol came down cause there were reporters coming in the afternoon.
Yeah... Some review shit about our food I assume.
Bloody busy in the afternoon!
The crowd just came busting in all of a sudden?!
The kitchen was so messed up that I went in to help them after finishing with my belt.
Jerrold was going crazy already.
We didn't have enough space to put the trays and food!
Not to add that we ran out of trays for the sets... Plates... Rice bowls...
Even rice!
Oh. We even finished using the big box of pickles and spring onions.
Had to cut them in a hurry. Haha.
Thank God the set lunch didn't last for long.
Quietened down after it ended.
Next half of the day was boring!
Orders coming in once in awhile.
But closing was pretty tough.
Cause I was alone.
Elaine's off today.
Was rushing so much that I was practically perspiring like shit.
Wash the caps... Clear up stuff... Keep the boxes from the upper fridge... Washing everything... Washing the floor... Arranging the caps.
Arg.
Hopefully I won't be alone tomorrow. -_-'
Oh ya! Sau Keng's coming back to our outlet tomorrow!
Missed that girl loads!
Everybody misses her.
Everybody miss snatching work from her. Hahaha.
Gee... Yvonne's going to start getting jealous again. -_-"
Started watching A Step Into The Past again yesterday! :D
The show's just damn good and funny. Hahaha.
Couldn't resist not watching it since television's been playing their advertisements.
Hmm... Probably continue watching a few more VCDs before I head to bed later. ;)
I have no self-control.
I'm still living in the past.
But I refuse to go to bed now!
It's only 11+PM! :(
Haven't been updating for the past few days...
Was too tired and lazy. Heh.
So here goes...
Monday:
Went out with my colleagues! :D
Karen, Yvonne, Wenshan and Catherine!
Steam boat at Marina Bay!
The food was good.
Didn't manage to take pictures though... Didn't have my camera...
We're thinking of where to go for our next outing...
Which would be two weeks later?
We're like spending so much money on food that we're starting to feel guilty. Haha.
And it's pretty unlikely we'll have the same off day again.
Hmm... We suggested many silly things!
Like... Going to the arcade.
Cause we passed by an arcade... Been ages since we played those games!
And they all seem so fun! :D
Oh. And we had a great time laughing at those idiots who sucked at those games.
Mainly guys. That's what we realised.
Maybe it's just a coincidence. Heh.
Another suggested going ice-skating...
But we all can't skate for nuts.
Next was kite flying!
Sounds fun!
Used to go kite flying with Dad!
Hmm... Cycling? Maze?
We're so frustrated with this matter, boy. Haha.
Urh. Let's just skip the rest of the days alright.
Today:
Carol came down cause there were reporters coming in the afternoon.
Yeah... Some review shit about our food I assume.
Bloody busy in the afternoon!
The crowd just came busting in all of a sudden?!
The kitchen was so messed up that I went in to help them after finishing with my belt.
Jerrold was going crazy already.
We didn't have enough space to put the trays and food!
Not to add that we ran out of trays for the sets... Plates... Rice bowls...
Even rice!
Oh. We even finished using the big box of pickles and spring onions.
Had to cut them in a hurry. Haha.
Thank God the set lunch didn't last for long.
Quietened down after it ended.
Next half of the day was boring!
Orders coming in once in awhile.
But closing was pretty tough.
Cause I was alone.
Elaine's off today.
Was rushing so much that I was practically perspiring like shit.
Wash the caps... Clear up stuff... Keep the boxes from the upper fridge... Washing everything... Washing the floor... Arranging the caps.
Arg.
Hopefully I won't be alone tomorrow. -_-'
Oh ya! Sau Keng's coming back to our outlet tomorrow!
Missed that girl loads!
Everybody misses her.
Everybody miss snatching work from her. Hahaha.
Gee... Yvonne's going to start getting jealous again. -_-"
Started watching A Step Into The Past again yesterday! :D
The show's just damn good and funny. Hahaha.
Couldn't resist not watching it since television's been playing their advertisements.
Hmm... Probably continue watching a few more VCDs before I head to bed later. ;)
I have no self-control.
I'm still living in the past.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home