Took a pretty long nap today! :D
Am feeling quite proud of myself. Gahaha.
But wait.
What's there to be proud of? -shrugs-
Work ended at 5.30PM today.
Lazed around with some of my colleagues first before leaving the place.
Bought some snacks and magazine then head for home.
Got home, started to read on the bed! :D
Oh man! It's so thrilling!
Er... -scratches head- :X
Aish. Haven't been enjoying such moments for awhile. Heh.
Fell asleep at about 8PM I reckon?
Slept all the way till 11+PM. :D
I was that tired.
Wanted to get up a couple of times for dinner...
But I just couldn't. -_-'
Heard that business at night was good!
Damn busy I think.
Ran out of many stuff.
Soft shell crab... Hamachi... Mekajiki... Yada, yada.
Haha. Thank God I was home sleeping. :X
Yesterday, just when I thought my hands would be safe...
I was so wrong. :(
Was carrying trays of unagis to the counter...
Accidentally knocked my finger at some sharp corner.
When I put down all the stuff... Realised my finger was bleeding like shit again.
Old wound tore. :/
It looks disgustingly disfigured now.
As in... Ah Kun assured me there'll be a scare left there.
Thanks man, thanks. -rolls eyes-
And there is an obvious spilt of skin. ;(
And then! While I was slicing unagis!
Cut my thumb. -_-"
Didn't really cut deep... Just the edge.
But the stupid knife was so sharp it cut through my nail.
As in through my thumb nail and into the skin inside.
Luckily I held back a little.
So now the nail's just dangling there a little.
Can't pluck it out cause it's still partly joined to the skin. :(
Just hurts when I accidentally pull it.
Going to swim with Huis at her new home tomorrow!
Been a long time since I met up with that girl!
We're going to make an attempt on being black chickens.
-laughs hysterically-
Am feeling quite proud of myself. Gahaha.
But wait.
What's there to be proud of? -shrugs-
Work ended at 5.30PM today.
Lazed around with some of my colleagues first before leaving the place.
Bought some snacks and magazine then head for home.
Got home, started to read on the bed! :D
Oh man! It's so thrilling!
Er... -scratches head- :X
Aish. Haven't been enjoying such moments for awhile. Heh.
Fell asleep at about 8PM I reckon?
Slept all the way till 11+PM. :D
I was that tired.
Wanted to get up a couple of times for dinner...
But I just couldn't. -_-'
Heard that business at night was good!
Damn busy I think.
Ran out of many stuff.
Soft shell crab... Hamachi... Mekajiki... Yada, yada.
Haha. Thank God I was home sleeping. :X
Yesterday, just when I thought my hands would be safe...
I was so wrong. :(
Was carrying trays of unagis to the counter...
Accidentally knocked my finger at some sharp corner.
When I put down all the stuff... Realised my finger was bleeding like shit again.
Old wound tore. :/
It looks disgustingly disfigured now.
As in... Ah Kun assured me there'll be a scare left there.
Thanks man, thanks. -rolls eyes-
And there is an obvious spilt of skin. ;(
And then! While I was slicing unagis!
Cut my thumb. -_-"
Didn't really cut deep... Just the edge.
But the stupid knife was so sharp it cut through my nail.
As in through my thumb nail and into the skin inside.
Luckily I held back a little.
So now the nail's just dangling there a little.
Can't pluck it out cause it's still partly joined to the skin. :(
Just hurts when I accidentally pull it.
Going to swim with Huis at her new home tomorrow!
Been a long time since I met up with that girl!
We're going to make an attempt on being black chickens.
-laughs hysterically-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home