Damn it.
I think someone's cursing me or something.
I cut my finger twice today?!
And both cuts happened to be on the same finger!
Middle finger of my left hand.
The first one was cause I was slicing some kappa...
Okay, it's just Japanese cucumbers alright. Haha.
Was doing it at a pretty fast speed...
And hey, I can really cut fast!
As in... Faster than people who don't enter the kitchen. Heh.
Accidentally lifted the knife too high...
Gah. Slit the joint area between the finger tip and the knuckle.
I don't know what do you call that area. :/
It bled pretty badly...
Was like soaking the kitchen towel with my blood. Haha.
Think it'll take some time before it really heals.
Second one's when I was slicing spring onions?
Didn't even notice I accidentally cut my finger until I felt a stinging sensation.
Anyhow, work was okay.
Wasn't really that busy... The hectic part was only the belt.
After that was basically slack time.
Spent most of the time in the kitchen helping them deep fry stuff...
And sometimes cutting things...
That's where the second cut happened!
Realised I've been missing out on lots of stuff...
The stuff that I used to do... The stuff that I like to do...
Went out for a smoke break...
Took a look up at the sky.
It was so beautiful.
It's been ages since I've done that.
Marbie followed me everywhere I went when I reached home.
Damn... I miss watching television with him next to me.
I miss falling asleep with him in my arms. :(
Not to mention that I miss eating home-cooked food!
Mum's cooking's great!
When can I have that again...
Haven't been breaking since forever.
Ben's in the army now...
All the pain and bruise felt so good.
Hopefully I'll get to meet him soon...
Oh. Realised that once we get out of secondary school...
We feel really old. Haha.
I'm like turning 17 this year?!
Gee... I want to stay 16! :(
Finally... I miss being myself.
Aish. I've got nothing more to say. :/
I tried counting my blessings.
I think someone's cursing me or something.
I cut my finger twice today?!
And both cuts happened to be on the same finger!
Middle finger of my left hand.
The first one was cause I was slicing some kappa...
Okay, it's just Japanese cucumbers alright. Haha.
Was doing it at a pretty fast speed...
And hey, I can really cut fast!
As in... Faster than people who don't enter the kitchen. Heh.
Accidentally lifted the knife too high...
Gah. Slit the joint area between the finger tip and the knuckle.
I don't know what do you call that area. :/
It bled pretty badly...
Was like soaking the kitchen towel with my blood. Haha.
Think it'll take some time before it really heals.
Second one's when I was slicing spring onions?
Didn't even notice I accidentally cut my finger until I felt a stinging sensation.
Anyhow, work was okay.
Wasn't really that busy... The hectic part was only the belt.
After that was basically slack time.
Spent most of the time in the kitchen helping them deep fry stuff...
And sometimes cutting things...
That's where the second cut happened!
Realised I've been missing out on lots of stuff...
The stuff that I used to do... The stuff that I like to do...
Went out for a smoke break...
Took a look up at the sky.
It was so beautiful.
It's been ages since I've done that.
Marbie followed me everywhere I went when I reached home.
Damn... I miss watching television with him next to me.
I miss falling asleep with him in my arms. :(
Not to mention that I miss eating home-cooked food!
Mum's cooking's great!
When can I have that again...
Haven't been breaking since forever.
Ben's in the army now...
All the pain and bruise felt so good.
Hopefully I'll get to meet him soon...
Oh. Realised that once we get out of secondary school...
We feel really old. Haha.
I'm like turning 17 this year?!
Gee... I want to stay 16! :(
Finally... I miss being myself.
Aish. I've got nothing more to say. :/
I tried counting my blessings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home