Thank God the weekends are over!
Gosh. I could have died.
Was almost near suffocation in the afternoon without Elaine around.
All the orders just kept coming in, in bulk. -_-'
Imagine... One order slip has two Ohsumi Moris and one Noto Sushi Mori?
And a few seconds later, another order comes in.
What's with people these days.
Sushis aren't delicious at all! Stop ordering them! -pulls hair hysterically-
Doris and the other woman wasn't of much help at all actually.
Cause they're still not familiar with most of the things... So they don't know what to do!
Usually they'll just block my way. -_-'
-Sigh- Can't help but get pissed off with them during busy hours.
Feel damn apologetic to Doris. :(
Shall apologise to her tomorrow or something.
I don't know man... I'm just not cut out for teaching people.
I get irritated damn easily.
And then I'll start turning cold towards them. :(
Gee... I'm feeling damn bad now.
It was Joann's last day cause she's transferred to Far East tomorrow.
Everybody can't bear her leaving!
She's like one of the fun people around?
Will miss her a lot.
Shall go visit her when I'm free. Heh.
Schedule for next week's out!
Off on Thursday. -_-'
Oh man! I want to be off on Wednesday! :(
But I don't think Carol would allow that.
Stupid, stubborn arse.
She didn't spend much time with us today though.
Came very late... And left after awhile. -shrugs-
Hope she'll stop coming soon.
Anyway, Alan's back on Tuesday for three days!
Everybody's dreading him. Hahaha.
Jerrold, Karen and I are so glad that we're only going to see him for two days.
Aish... It isn't that bad without him...
Just that Carol will start bullying the waitresses.
Eunice and my parents came today for dinner.
So their plate of Hanasaki Ika Fried was stacked damn high. :X
All thanks to Ah Kun. Haha.
He actually wanted to give it to them for free! But they ordered already. Heh.
Then Sau Keng was asking me after work if they're my family.
She was like... 'Why didn't you tell me! I can service them ice-cream! Tsk!'
Damn nice right! Haha.
Maybe some other time... Not that my family's only going there today. -_-'
I think they'll be coming very often.
Since we live so near and Chomp Chomp's still down for renovations.
Shall go inform Sau Keng next time. Heh.
Now all the waitresses like Karen, Yvonne and some others are trying to snatch Sau Keng's job!
Cause she's too hardworking!
Now when the runner calls, they'll all run to snatch the food away from Sau Keng.
Haha. Damn funny.
But she's still working damn hard. -_-'
Every night see her topping up those Shoyu.
And I'll be the one helping her switch the bottles on tables where there are still customers.
Tsk. Next time I shan't help her! Haha.
Shall head to bed soon!
Woke up damn early today to have breakfast with Karen.
That woman! Had a craving for beancurd. -_-Zzz
It wasn't that bad... At least I didn't go hungry during the early afternoons.
Gosh. I could have died.
Was almost near suffocation in the afternoon without Elaine around.
All the orders just kept coming in, in bulk. -_-'
Imagine... One order slip has two Ohsumi Moris and one Noto Sushi Mori?
And a few seconds later, another order comes in.
What's with people these days.
Sushis aren't delicious at all! Stop ordering them! -pulls hair hysterically-
Doris and the other woman wasn't of much help at all actually.
Cause they're still not familiar with most of the things... So they don't know what to do!
Usually they'll just block my way. -_-'
-Sigh- Can't help but get pissed off with them during busy hours.
Feel damn apologetic to Doris. :(
Shall apologise to her tomorrow or something.
I don't know man... I'm just not cut out for teaching people.
I get irritated damn easily.
And then I'll start turning cold towards them. :(
Gee... I'm feeling damn bad now.
It was Joann's last day cause she's transferred to Far East tomorrow.
Everybody can't bear her leaving!
She's like one of the fun people around?
Will miss her a lot.
Shall go visit her when I'm free. Heh.
Schedule for next week's out!
Off on Thursday. -_-'
Oh man! I want to be off on Wednesday! :(
But I don't think Carol would allow that.
Stupid, stubborn arse.
She didn't spend much time with us today though.
Came very late... And left after awhile. -shrugs-
Hope she'll stop coming soon.
Anyway, Alan's back on Tuesday for three days!
Everybody's dreading him. Hahaha.
Jerrold, Karen and I are so glad that we're only going to see him for two days.
Aish... It isn't that bad without him...
Just that Carol will start bullying the waitresses.
Eunice and my parents came today for dinner.
So their plate of Hanasaki Ika Fried was stacked damn high. :X
All thanks to Ah Kun. Haha.
He actually wanted to give it to them for free! But they ordered already. Heh.
Then Sau Keng was asking me after work if they're my family.
She was like... 'Why didn't you tell me! I can service them ice-cream! Tsk!'
Damn nice right! Haha.
Maybe some other time... Not that my family's only going there today. -_-'
I think they'll be coming very often.
Since we live so near and Chomp Chomp's still down for renovations.
Shall go inform Sau Keng next time. Heh.
Now all the waitresses like Karen, Yvonne and some others are trying to snatch Sau Keng's job!
Cause she's too hardworking!
Now when the runner calls, they'll all run to snatch the food away from Sau Keng.
Haha. Damn funny.
But she's still working damn hard. -_-'
Every night see her topping up those Shoyu.
And I'll be the one helping her switch the bottles on tables where there are still customers.
Tsk. Next time I shan't help her! Haha.
Shall head to bed soon!
Woke up damn early today to have breakfast with Karen.
That woman! Had a craving for beancurd. -_-Zzz
It wasn't that bad... At least I didn't go hungry during the early afternoons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home