Friday, February 06, 2004

Slept till 2PM today! :D
Woah. Felt so damn good.
Sleep was never better.

Then I happily strolled down to Sushi Tei for work.
Heard it was damn busy in the afternoons.
And stupid me forgot to bring down enough Tako and Ebi for Elaine!
They called me a few times but I was sleeping. :X
Oh man. Sorry pal!

Anyway, there's someone new again today!
Her name's Doris.
Pretty nice person.
We were both gossiping about Sushi Tei to her. :X
What a way to start teaching her. Heh.
Taught her how to make some sushis.
I think she's just training here though...
She says Carol told her to work here for the time-being.
Probably transferred to another outlet soon.
Almost every outlet's short of staff.
Which is good cause Carol won't be able to raise her voice at us.
Wahaha.
I heard even Qiu Min, the ex-old hag, is quitting at the end of the month.
Gee... Who'll be doing makis then?!

Sau Keng wore spectacles again today!
Haha. And I just had to tease her about it again. :X
But Elaine agreed that she looked good in spectacles.
She went home early with Yen Leng.
9.30PM I think?
The both of them really change damn fast. -_-'

Alice and Yen Leng became part-time kitchen helper today.
They were peeling the skin off onions at the back of the kitchen.
Both of them looked damn cute.
Sitting at the steps of the back door, slowly peeling and chatting. Heh.
I was rushing a little after smoking with Yen Leng behind.
So Alice was like... 'Wa. So fast so busy?'
'Actually no. Just felt like running.'
Haha.

When we were packing up, I went upstairs to wash the rice machine.
So I was running down the steps and bang!
I knocked down some metal trays. :X
Didn't realise my elbow was bleeding until I felt a stinging sensation. -_-'
Caused a stupid, deep cut.
Arg. When will I stop hurting my beautiful hands?!
Aish. Too excited about going home already. -_-'

Elaine's having half-day tomorrow!
Hope I survive. -_-'

Am I feeling it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home