Elaine was off today!
So I had to do everything myself!
It's so much harder to do it alone. :(
Nevermind... She'll be back tomorrow. Haha.
There was a new waitress working today!
She came for an interview yesterday, and got the job.
Catherine's friend.
Didn't see her clearly yesterday... But Jerrold was like saying she's prettier than Joann?
So basically Elaine and Jerrold were very excited. =_=
She's not bad looking though.
Very quiet and innocent looking.
But maybe that's cause she's new! Wait till she show her true colours!
Rena came for an interview yesterday too!
But she'll be starting work next week!
Woah. Sushi Tei is really like a family tree.
Everybody's linked to each other. Haha.
Yen Leng's husband is working at another outlet...
So is Alan's brother...
And so on... Totally linked. -_-'
Oh. Talking about new staff...
More people quitted. :X
Jiamin's having her last day on Saturday I think...
Beng's last day is tomorrow...
Yuhui quit all of a sudden...
-_-"
Haha. But I'm just beginning to get used to the environment... And I love most of my colleagues! :D
My parents and Cheryl came with my Grandma to have dinner today! :D
But they sat pretty far... The last counter.
Ah Low gave them sashimi salad. Haha.
And I heard from Dad that he really gave a lot of ingredients.
Actually I didn't intend to get them something free...
But when I told Ah Low they're here, he insisted on giving them something.
Cheryl wrote stupid comments on our comment slip!
She complained that the waitresses are not polite enough... And that they should greet the customers along with the Manager, not him alone.
Aish. Service stuff... Nothing to do with me. Haha.
There was also another comment slip which wrote that Karen Zhu is a good waitress. -_-'
That woman... Beginning to fly already.
I bet that guy is blind or something! Haha.
Halfway during the busy period... There was a mild explosion in the kitchen!
I was taking the frozen stock from the second level... So I didn't know anything.
Apparently something dropped, or so I heard.
Caused a mild explosion at the stove area.
The ventilation above the stove was like carbon black.
And so... Carol stopped the cooked food immediately.
Of course... Without cooked food... Nobody would want to come!
Packed up early.
Elaine missed this again. -_-' Haha.
Somehow when she's not around, something always happen!
Kidding!
Ate some Chawanmushi and Potato Salad after packing!
Generosity from Ah Kun, the kitchen slacker. Haha.
Joann and Yvonne bought ice-cream from Sushi Tei!
Buy one 'get three free' indeed. -_-"
Expected. -_-" Haha. Those two always find their way through.
Can't take those ice-cream freely now cause they've just installed cameras!
:( Nevermind. We'll always find a way through! Bahaha.
Shall chat a little more and get some sleep!
Damn tired. Eyes are almost closing. Bah.
So I had to do everything myself!
It's so much harder to do it alone. :(
Nevermind... She'll be back tomorrow. Haha.
There was a new waitress working today!
She came for an interview yesterday, and got the job.
Catherine's friend.
Didn't see her clearly yesterday... But Jerrold was like saying she's prettier than Joann?
So basically Elaine and Jerrold were very excited. =_=
She's not bad looking though.
Very quiet and innocent looking.
But maybe that's cause she's new! Wait till she show her true colours!
Rena came for an interview yesterday too!
But she'll be starting work next week!
Woah. Sushi Tei is really like a family tree.
Everybody's linked to each other. Haha.
Yen Leng's husband is working at another outlet...
So is Alan's brother...
And so on... Totally linked. -_-'
Oh. Talking about new staff...
More people quitted. :X
Jiamin's having her last day on Saturday I think...
Beng's last day is tomorrow...
Yuhui quit all of a sudden...
-_-"
Haha. But I'm just beginning to get used to the environment... And I love most of my colleagues! :D
My parents and Cheryl came with my Grandma to have dinner today! :D
But they sat pretty far... The last counter.
Ah Low gave them sashimi salad. Haha.
And I heard from Dad that he really gave a lot of ingredients.
Actually I didn't intend to get them something free...
But when I told Ah Low they're here, he insisted on giving them something.
Cheryl wrote stupid comments on our comment slip!
She complained that the waitresses are not polite enough... And that they should greet the customers along with the Manager, not him alone.
Aish. Service stuff... Nothing to do with me. Haha.
There was also another comment slip which wrote that Karen Zhu is a good waitress. -_-'
That woman... Beginning to fly already.
I bet that guy is blind or something! Haha.
Halfway during the busy period... There was a mild explosion in the kitchen!
I was taking the frozen stock from the second level... So I didn't know anything.
Apparently something dropped, or so I heard.
Caused a mild explosion at the stove area.
The ventilation above the stove was like carbon black.
And so... Carol stopped the cooked food immediately.
Of course... Without cooked food... Nobody would want to come!
Packed up early.
Elaine missed this again. -_-' Haha.
Somehow when she's not around, something always happen!
Kidding!
Ate some Chawanmushi and Potato Salad after packing!
Generosity from Ah Kun, the kitchen slacker. Haha.
Joann and Yvonne bought ice-cream from Sushi Tei!
Buy one 'get three free' indeed. -_-"
Expected. -_-" Haha. Those two always find their way through.
Can't take those ice-cream freely now cause they've just installed cameras!
:( Nevermind. We'll always find a way through! Bahaha.
Shall chat a little more and get some sleep!
Damn tired. Eyes are almost closing. Bah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home