Back from Serangoon Garden!
No, not work.
I'm off today! Haha.
Well... Carol called Ah Low to tell him it's my off day last night, who then told Elaine to tell me.
So last minute.
Only knew I'm off today during midnight?! -_-'
But Elaine called me this morning.
Carol asked me if I could go back to work immediately cause they're too busy.
Hah! Too bad.
I've already planned something for the afternoons.
I gave her a choice though, either I'm off today, or that I'm only available in the evening.
It's my off day. -smirk-
She's stupid enough to let me off on a public holiday.
And stupid enough to tell me I'm off last minute, wanting me back the next.
Poor Elaine.
Went out with my colleagues! :D
Yvonne, Joann, Karen, Catherine and Priscillia.
Yvonne was off today.
Karen and Joann starts work only at 6PM.
Spilt shift for the other two.
We went to Paragon's Sushi Tei. -_-"
The food was nice though! Haha.
And since most of them worked there before, the workers there gave them extra service.
Free plate of spring roll-like thing, which was stacked up pretty high.
Free ice-cream for everyone!
And what ever we ordered, more ingredients were added.
The cashier keyed in white plates when we took grey plates. :X
Oh! And we have 10% discount since we're staff too! Haha.
The bill was $100 plus. Heh.
After our fruitful meal, took a cab back to Serangoon Garden.
Cause most of them had to start work, while I'm meeting Vern.
Met Vern, Nette, Mousey, Cole, Sab and friend.
Sab and Cole came later though.
Been a long time since I met them! Gosh.
Missed them so much!
But I was so God damned tired I couldn't really interact with them well.
Aish.
There goes my off day. :(
No, not work.
I'm off today! Haha.
Well... Carol called Ah Low to tell him it's my off day last night, who then told Elaine to tell me.
So last minute.
Only knew I'm off today during midnight?! -_-'
But Elaine called me this morning.
Carol asked me if I could go back to work immediately cause they're too busy.
Hah! Too bad.
I've already planned something for the afternoons.
I gave her a choice though, either I'm off today, or that I'm only available in the evening.
It's my off day. -smirk-
She's stupid enough to let me off on a public holiday.
And stupid enough to tell me I'm off last minute, wanting me back the next.
Poor Elaine.
Went out with my colleagues! :D
Yvonne, Joann, Karen, Catherine and Priscillia.
Yvonne was off today.
Karen and Joann starts work only at 6PM.
Spilt shift for the other two.
We went to Paragon's Sushi Tei. -_-"
The food was nice though! Haha.
And since most of them worked there before, the workers there gave them extra service.
Free plate of spring roll-like thing, which was stacked up pretty high.
Free ice-cream for everyone!
And what ever we ordered, more ingredients were added.
The cashier keyed in white plates when we took grey plates. :X
Oh! And we have 10% discount since we're staff too! Haha.
The bill was $100 plus. Heh.
After our fruitful meal, took a cab back to Serangoon Garden.
Cause most of them had to start work, while I'm meeting Vern.
Met Vern, Nette, Mousey, Cole, Sab and friend.
Sab and Cole came later though.
Been a long time since I met them! Gosh.
Missed them so much!
But I was so God damned tired I couldn't really interact with them well.
Aish.
There goes my off day. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home