Woke up bright and shine for work. -_-'
Almost couldn't wake up... So freaking tired.
Been missing lots of sleep! :(
Counter 5 came again!
Like oh my god! :D
She came with her family this time!
And sat just behind the sushi counter Elaine and I are working at!
Table 2.
Didn't notice her till Elaine told me. Haha.
Oh man! So it's 99.9% confirmed that she lives in the area!
How exciting! :D
Now even Yvonne notices her. Hahaha.
Cause I've been telling her about counter 5 since yesterday. :X
Was busy making sushis halfway... Until I felt a stinging sensation on my cut.
Accidentally cut my finger yesterday.
But I didn't care about the pain cause I was really busy.
Until awhile later I took a look...
Gosh.
The cut couldn't heal cause my fingers are in contact with water the whole time.
The gloves have holes easily, especially when we cut something, we'd accidentally cut the tips of the gloves... Or something like that.
So water gets trapped in the gloves after we wash something.
And... Apart from the water...
There was wasabi in my gloves!
Directly on my cut. -_-'
I think the wasabi accidentally seeped in too...
What the hell... No wonder it hurt so badly.
-sigh-
My fingers are so rough now... Scared the hell out of Joann and Yvonne by touching them yesterday.
Hahaha. Yes. It's that rough.
But that's cause of the water... So after awhile it'll sort of return to normal.
My nails are cracking too!
Gee... The power of water. -_-'
Packed up early today!
Cause we ran out of quite a bit of stuff... And that there's work and school tomorrow.
Fewer customers towards the end of the day.
Packed at like 9.15PM when our last order is at 10PM? :X
It's my off day tomorrow! :D
Shall finally get some peaceful sleep!
Probably wake up in the early afternoons to meet my colleagues during their break for lunch. Haha.
But.
That's if I'll be awake by then. :X
Almost couldn't wake up... So freaking tired.
Been missing lots of sleep! :(
Counter 5 came again!
Like oh my god! :D
She came with her family this time!
And sat just behind the sushi counter Elaine and I are working at!
Table 2.
Didn't notice her till Elaine told me. Haha.
Oh man! So it's 99.9% confirmed that she lives in the area!
How exciting! :D
Now even Yvonne notices her. Hahaha.
Cause I've been telling her about counter 5 since yesterday. :X
Was busy making sushis halfway... Until I felt a stinging sensation on my cut.
Accidentally cut my finger yesterday.
But I didn't care about the pain cause I was really busy.
Until awhile later I took a look...
Gosh.
The cut couldn't heal cause my fingers are in contact with water the whole time.
The gloves have holes easily, especially when we cut something, we'd accidentally cut the tips of the gloves... Or something like that.
So water gets trapped in the gloves after we wash something.
And... Apart from the water...
There was wasabi in my gloves!
Directly on my cut. -_-'
I think the wasabi accidentally seeped in too...
What the hell... No wonder it hurt so badly.
-sigh-
My fingers are so rough now... Scared the hell out of Joann and Yvonne by touching them yesterday.
Hahaha. Yes. It's that rough.
But that's cause of the water... So after awhile it'll sort of return to normal.
My nails are cracking too!
Gee... The power of water. -_-'
Packed up early today!
Cause we ran out of quite a bit of stuff... And that there's work and school tomorrow.
Fewer customers towards the end of the day.
Packed at like 9.15PM when our last order is at 10PM? :X
It's my off day tomorrow! :D
Shall finally get some peaceful sleep!
Probably wake up in the early afternoons to meet my colleagues during their break for lunch. Haha.
But.
That's if I'll be awake by then. :X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home