Saturday, January 24, 2004

Ah. Back from work! As usual! Haha.
Had to reach Sushi Tei at freaking 8AM?!
Cause of the preparation since we were closed for 3 days for Chinese New Year.
Anyway...
Happy Chinese New Year!
Dragged myself all the way down...
Only to realise that the door's locked and nobody was there yet?!
Apparently Ah Low was supposed to open the door for us.
And he was late. -_-'
To think he told us to reach before 8AM! And he wasn't even there at 8?!
. . .
I could have slept for another thirty minutes!
Considering that I only slept for about 3 hours last night! *_*

-sigh-
So we did all the packing and stuff...
I swear I could have died.
From the awful stench those spoilt seafood is giving out!
And we have to smell each and every one of those containers, closely.
Almost vomitted. -_-'
Throughout the whole afternoon... All I can imagine smelling... Are those food.
I think it's just psychological. Haha.

Oh guess what?
Elaine played her R&B CD in the morning before the restaurant was opened.
And... Alan didn't change the CD when he heard it in the afternoon!
We were like so, so glad.
Alan's so weird.
He rejected our slow R&B music and accepted our quick beat R&B?!
But we changed the CD after playing it a few times cause we realised there are vulgarities in them. :X
And of course... We don't want Alan to come biting our heads off. Heh.

There was a very pretty girl who came today! :D
She was sitting at counter 5!
Let's just call her counter 5. :D
But Elaine and Jerrold both think that another girl sitting at counter 8 was prettier. -_-"
-bleah-
Anyway, counter 5 was sitting alone eating!
So poor thing. :(
Both Elaine and I think she isn't Chinese.
She looks like a Japanese.
And she kept eating and eating and eating! A whole lot okay!
We kept staring at her. :X
Okay, actually it's just me. Heh.
But, but, but! She's just so attractive to me.
She has a bit of an attitude... But I consider that character.
Hope she'll come back soon! My motivation. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home