Sunday, February 01, 2004

My hands are in bad shape. :(
Cuts, scalds, and what ever you can think of.
Some metal thing scratched the back of my right hand.
Now it's a little swollen and it was bleeding just now.
Scratched my fingers and knuckles thousands of times while washing those covers.
Now they're red.
Not including the rough skin cause of the soap water.
And scratched my fore arm quite a few times cause I was in a rush.
Also!
The cut which wasabi came into contact hasn't healed, yet.
Conclusion?
Wasabi doesn't heal wounds. -_-"
Probably leave a scar there.
My skin is damn rough now, and my nails are starting to crack a little.
Another bruise at the edge of my right hand cause I knocked it into the edge of the sharp cutting board in a rush.
-sigh- Yes, that's what I've been experiencing. :(
Bah.

Sushi Tei was damn crowded tonight!
By afternoon our sales was again $3000 plus already.
I bet it hit at least $8000 today. Haha.
Elaine and I were really kuang2 making sushis for the sushi belt.
So we wouldn't be bombarded with orders so quickly.
It worked pretty well! Haha.
The belt was so full we couldn't find space to put more sushis. -_-'
Had to wait till customers take some of them. :X
I heard our outlet was ranked third yesterday!
Like woah!
We're getting better and better. *_*
Amazing cause we're such a small outlet compared to Paragon and Takashimaya!
And that there's no shopping centres or what-so-ever around!
So it's basically just people living in the Serangoon area?!
Gee... Really scary.
But the never-ending orders are even more scary. -_-"

Carol and Porkchop left in the late afternoons!
All of us were damn happy. Hahaha.
Work was so much better without them! Serious!
We were all damn enthusiastic and doing our work well.
We even greeted the customers enthusiastically!
Everytime someone greets the customer, you'd be able to hear echos of greetings.
Rashimaseh! Rashimaseh! Rashimaseh!
Both the counter staff and the waitresses were damn eager to greet them.
We found it fun and comical. Hahaha.
Yvonne and the rest were like competing with us. -_-"
But it's fun. Heh.

Our number one waitress, Sau Keng scalded her hand with boiling water!
It was swelling!
I heard she was crying alone in a corner... And didn't tell anybody until someone saw.
Poor thing. Our heart aches for her. :(
All of us were busy looking for medication.
But she started working again not long later.
Although we told her not to! -_-"
That's what I call number one.

After work, we helped another ah neh to wash dishes.
Our Ah Neh was having his off day I think. Haha.
Helped the waitresses and our runner, Gerald stack the utensils up.
Alice was saying we should change our position since we're doing other people's job too.
Hahaha. I found it quite true.
Besides making sushis, helped Jerrold run, serve customers, and also helping the waitresses at the end of the day.
It wasn't that bad.
At least I found it worthwhile to help fellow colleagues. :)

Aish.
My eyes are closing. -_-'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home