Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Pretty slack during work today.

But Porkchop seriously pissed Elaine and I off.
Seriously.
After I finished doing all my sushis for the sushi belt, we were sort of lazing around.
We're allowed to do so since we've done our work.
And then all of a sudden Elaine came back, telling me something.
Apparently Porkchop was trying to act like some big shot?!
She was scolding and telling Elaine that she don't want to see so many white plates tomorrow?
And that why isn't Jo Unagi done?
But the thing was, I did them!
Just when she finished talking, a plate of Jo Unagi just passed by her?
What a bitch!
Elaine then told me what happened.
I was fuming so badly that I could just throw a plate of Jo Unagi at her!
So I went over and shouted!
Whose the one who said I didn't do Jo Unagi?!
That fucked up bitch had nothing to say.
Then in the evening, Elaine accidentally took the wrong type of prawns from the walk-in freezer.
It isn't her fault!
The wrapper says Ebi - Sushi.
Of course anybody would have thought it's for sushis?!
Actually that matter wasn't very big.
But!
Porkchop just had to scold and threaten to cut her pay?
Who does she think she is?
She's just a dog that follows Carol around.
We consider her kitchen helper only.

Anyway, we gave her a new nickname! Hahaha.
Now it's Tonkatsu. I wonder if my spelling's right.
Fried pork chop!
It's actually on our menu. Heh. :X
Now most of the staff knows her nickname already. Hahaha!
Even waitresses too!
Sau Keng and most of the other waitresses. :X
Sau Keng saw how angry Elaine was and asked us what happened.
So we just told her... All that Tonkatsu's fault!
I realised all the waitresses are very fun and cooperative.

Carol and her beloved Tonkatsu left early!
And all of us were having lots of fun at the counter.
Yvonne was the runner today!
She kept making us laugh while we were making sushis!
I think I'm going to have abs tomorrow. -_-'
Then cause it was a weekday today, there wasn't as much customers.
So basically all of us were standing at the counter window talking to the kitchen staff.
Elaine became the runner inside the kitchen!
While I was the runner outside. Hahaha.
Runner meaning we're supposed to take the orders from the waitresses and the machine.
And then pass the order to the various different sections, like sushis, sashimis, kitchen.
After that, take the food that's ready to the waitresses.
Pretty fun! :D
So much better than staring at sushis. -_-"
But Jerrold says he'd rather make sushis. Hahaha.

Washed up very early and quickly!
Then helped Ah Neh a little...
After that we had Chawanmushi! :D
All of us were like eating everything. :X

Cheryl and Choon came to eat today.
They sat in front of us!
So the whole time we were just talking to them. Heh.
Carol gave them some Ebi Mentai and Hotate Mentai.
Lucky arses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home