Monday, February 09, 2004

Almost had a quarrel with Elaine today.
Cause the schedule says that I'm working till 5.30PM, with the letters 'OT' beside it.
Elaine thought that Carol meant I could leave if the restaurant's not busy.
Carol wasn't back yet, so I didn't know if I'm supposed to stay or not.
Elaine was very reluctant for me to stay... I don't know why...
So she kept bugging Ah Low to let me off, and asking me to go home.
Got pretty irritated, so we kind of had a small tiff with each other.
It's partly my fault! I shouldn't have been so sensitive about it.
Aish. Anyway things have cleared up.
Carol came back and told us that the letters 'OT' meant that we have to stay.
Apologized to each other!
We're fine now! :)

Working late shift tomorrow!
Asking Amanda if she's free to go to the gym with me. Heh.
I seriously need to work out my whole body.
My right arm's pretty big now... Cause of all the work I've been doing.
Can't help it since I'm a right-hander.
Hopefully she'll be free enough to go with me... Or maybe I'll go for a swim...
Won't be much people at the public pool in the morning! :D
But.
That's if I'm able to wake up. -_-'

Had lunch at the pantry today!
Been having my break there everyday.
Cause my colleagues are just so fun to be with. Haha.
Sau Keng, Alice and Cheryl were there too.
And Yvonne's at the counter cause some customers just refused to leave. -_-'
All of us gave her some pretty lame ideas to make them leave...
Like switching off the lights and putting down her hair.
Cause she has long hair... Great for imitating Sadako.
In the end Irene switched off the air-conditioner. Haha.
Had a great, and I really mean great, laugh there! Hahaha.
All about John and yada, yada!
Realised Sau Keng lives super near to my ex-home!
That's damn near to my current home too.
Yvonne was teasing me about her at the pantry. -_-'
About me asking if she has a boyfriend or not... Blah, blah, blah.
Then Sau Keng was like...
'Yvonne, I don't want you already... I want her now.'
Hahaha. The whole thing was just so freaking funny.
So funny we kept laughing... And Yvonne had to crack another silly joke.
About my laksa noodle coming out from my nose. -_-'
So freaking lame! Tsk!

Crystal came with her friend today! :D
Finally saw that sweet girl. Haha.
She seems pretty fine now... Still looking great!
Oh man... I miss all my schoolmates. :(

Aish. Time for a haircut!
It's been about two months since I last cut my hair?
Need to get a haircut and get a different colour.
But I've got no idea what to do with my hair! :(
Shall go ask the hair dresser or something for opinions?
Hopefully something that'll rid me of my curly fringe problem. Heh.
Stupid natural curl. Bah.
But Sab and the rest were telling me it makes me look more like a Japanese...
With the fair skin... Single eye-lid... Brown hair... Brown eyes and all... -_-'
Mum's pretty against me dying my hair though...
Stupid newspaper's been reporting all about dying hair causes cancer.
Right.
So about 70% of the population's going to die of cancer? Tsk!
If we get it, we get it.
I believe it's mostly cause of fate, and not cause of the things we're doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home