Received our MR500 race tee today! It's white. :D Anything between white and black is good. Heh. The material is so, so much better! Soft and Nike-dri-fit-like. In fact, I think it can easily pass off as Nike. Oh. The cutting too! T-shirt cutting. Unlike the Regatta one which was hmm... Seemed like a wet suit? -shrugs- Kudos to Shuling for the very, very simple and nice design! Love it. Her present to us before she leave. Poor girl's going away to Australia next Saturday for her internship. :( She'll be away for 7 whole weeks! Will definitely miss her. Will be looking forward to rowing with her when she gets back. Good experience though. Going overseas for attachment. Man I wish I'll be able to do that in the future. :D But... Hmm... Lots of things holding me back. Aish. One step at a time. :)
Time check - 4AM
In the midst of studying ICBE. Okay... No longer in the midst since I'm like blogging here. -_-" I've got like... 7 more chapters to go? Don't seem too hard, but they don't seem too easy either. I think I'm only afraid of the chapter on Chemical Composition? Maybe a little of Pressure and Temperature too. Am contemplating if I should go back to my books or sleep. If I don't, I'll have to finish all 7 chapters tomorrow, practise the past year papers on Sunday and Monday. Monday onwards I'd be concentrating on OIC. It's freaking late already I know. And well I'll be meeting Xueli and the rest for breakfast in the morning before we head to Macritchie.
Yes, the race is finally here. Only be supporting them tomorrow though. Only needed on Sunday. :P Not rowing for the Alumnis anymore cause Jinyuan says they cannot touch the current team rowers. :( There goes my experience. Still, I want to go see how well they fare and check out the other teams. Especially the National team! Want to see how they pull away from the rest. Maha. Let's see... I'm meeting Terry at like 6.40AM... Meaning I got to be up at erm... 5.15AM. Great. Maybe I shouldn't sleep. Or should I? -ponders-
Am feeling high on typing! I don't know why! Hahaha. Probably the Nutella. :P I'm spooning them from the bottle now. :D~ It's scientifically proven that chocolates do make people happy. But. How can you be happy when you're fat? Haha. See. That's when trainings come in! Okay. No link, no point, no I-don't-know-what. Dum dum di di dum. So... To sleep or not to sleep? But but. Should I finish two more chapters before I sleep? But... Like that I won't be sleeping at all! How am I going to carry on studying the following day if I don't have enough sleep?! Not that one hour would be enough. But! Hmm... Maybe I could study while waiting for their events? But! How do you study ICBE without practising?! Hmm. Okay... How about bringing some lecture pad with a hard back. Sounds good? Okay I'll do just that. Okay.
Conclusion: Sleep.
Sometimes I just miss those days.
The things I said to make you smile,
When she puts a frown to your face time and again.
The things I did to gain your attention,
Though I knew it meant nothing to you.
The way I acted to pretend you did not matter,
Just because you were you and I was me.
And going to that 'oh-so-dreaded' place almost everyday feeling happy.
Cause,
I was going to see you again.
Sometimes I just miss you.
The things you said that made me smile,
When I was down with my other her.
The things you did that made me laugh,
They were lame, but funny.
The way you held yourself especially,
Smart, yet sexy.
And in the end...
The messages you sent to spoil my day.
Just because of how she felt.
We didn't talk no more.
We didn't chat till morning no more.
My handphone wasn't flooded with your messages no more.
We even started avoiding each other.
It's okay.
At least that 'dreaded' place offered me a chance to see you.
At least I could still hear your laughter.
At least I could still pretend to not want to be around you.
At least an "Okay" or "Thanks" still came from you.
But now?
I can't even have a glimpse of you from afar.
Ever since we left that 'dreaded' place.
It's just a miss.
Time check - 4AM
In the midst of studying ICBE. Okay... No longer in the midst since I'm like blogging here. -_-" I've got like... 7 more chapters to go? Don't seem too hard, but they don't seem too easy either. I think I'm only afraid of the chapter on Chemical Composition? Maybe a little of Pressure and Temperature too. Am contemplating if I should go back to my books or sleep. If I don't, I'll have to finish all 7 chapters tomorrow, practise the past year papers on Sunday and Monday. Monday onwards I'd be concentrating on OIC. It's freaking late already I know. And well I'll be meeting Xueli and the rest for breakfast in the morning before we head to Macritchie.
Yes, the race is finally here. Only be supporting them tomorrow though. Only needed on Sunday. :P Not rowing for the Alumnis anymore cause Jinyuan says they cannot touch the current team rowers. :( There goes my experience. Still, I want to go see how well they fare and check out the other teams. Especially the National team! Want to see how they pull away from the rest. Maha. Let's see... I'm meeting Terry at like 6.40AM... Meaning I got to be up at erm... 5.15AM. Great. Maybe I shouldn't sleep. Or should I? -ponders-
Am feeling high on typing! I don't know why! Hahaha. Probably the Nutella. :P I'm spooning them from the bottle now. :D~ It's scientifically proven that chocolates do make people happy. But. How can you be happy when you're fat? Haha. See. That's when trainings come in! Okay. No link, no point, no I-don't-know-what. Dum dum di di dum. So... To sleep or not to sleep? But but. Should I finish two more chapters before I sleep? But... Like that I won't be sleeping at all! How am I going to carry on studying the following day if I don't have enough sleep?! Not that one hour would be enough. But! Hmm... Maybe I could study while waiting for their events? But! How do you study ICBE without practising?! Hmm. Okay... How about bringing some lecture pad with a hard back. Sounds good? Okay I'll do just that. Okay.
Conclusion: Sleep.
Sometimes I just miss those days.
The things I said to make you smile,
When she puts a frown to your face time and again.
The things I did to gain your attention,
Though I knew it meant nothing to you.
The way I acted to pretend you did not matter,
Just because you were you and I was me.
And going to that 'oh-so-dreaded' place almost everyday feeling happy.
Cause,
I was going to see you again.
Sometimes I just miss you.
The things you said that made me smile,
When I was down with my other her.
The things you did that made me laugh,
They were lame, but funny.
The way you held yourself especially,
Smart, yet sexy.
And in the end...
The messages you sent to spoil my day.
Just because of how she felt.
We didn't talk no more.
We didn't chat till morning no more.
My handphone wasn't flooded with your messages no more.
We even started avoiding each other.
It's okay.
At least that 'dreaded' place offered me a chance to see you.
At least I could still hear your laughter.
At least I could still pretend to not want to be around you.
At least an "Okay" or "Thanks" still came from you.
But now?
I can't even have a glimpse of you from afar.
Ever since we left that 'dreaded' place.
It's just a miss.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home