Tuesday, March 08, 2005

There's something wrong with blogger as usual. The site I'm typing at now seems totally weird? Icons in the middle of no where. :/

Anyhow, training was rather relaxing today. Ran the Project Nutz route a couple of times. So much shorter than campus run! Start running and before you know it, you're at the finishing part already. Felt like shitting throughout the whole thing. -_-" Ended up rushing to the toilet after completing a few rounds. Gah. Maybe I've been eating too much lately. I think I have been. My united nations seem to be growing larger and larger in population as days go by. -sigh- Probably own the whole globe soon. Pull ups after the run. Oh man. Shuling's pull ups are awesome. She barely needed support throughout the 3 sets? Cool. Still wondering when will I be able to do them. Think I improved a little though... Sheryl didn't support me as much for the last set cause Derick secretly told her not to do so. -_-" Could have been left there hanging for the rest of the day ya? Haha. Ah Bao kind of guided me a little too. -shrugs- Maybe I should train my back again tomorrow. Hmm.

Pool rowing session was good. Or so I wish to think? Ah Huat corrected most of my mistakes! Apparently I've been doing things that are energy-wasting. Like pulling my paddle right to the back and lifting my paddle too high for recovery. No wonder I can't always keep up with the pace. Felt so much better after changing my strokes. Hmmm... But I'm still tucking in my punching arm. Gah. -bites right arm- Session was pretty much short and sweet. :)

Didn't have dinner with the team cause I was in a rush. Went to Toa Payoh to get my leather belt and packed dinner. Supposed to get the belt tomorrow... But I felt that it would be a waste of time if I were to go all the way down to town or somewhere just to get a belt? And since I missed self-training on Monday due to sleep, I decided that training would be a better idea. *_* Oh well.

There was OIC practical examinations today. Freaking easy for me! Cause why? The lucky girl here got alcohol for the unknown compound! Hahaha! I just opened the bottle, sniff it, and spread some of it on my palms. Immediately know the answer. :X Binghui was beside me and I knew his answer too. Told him about it. Ailing and Peishan from the earlier class told me the label of their unknown compound and the answer. Binghui got it. See, I'm so helpful. Ended early. Anyway, no more practicals for me! Woohoo! Last week of practical! Yes! Don't have to see Mr Chong for 6 hours in a day! Can't wait to not see him at all. :/ He knows I don't like him. Gave him attitude today. Just don't like the way he talks... Especially the part where he was insisting that we shouldn't be in any CCA when we go up to Year 2. Like what the hell? Obviously he doesn't know what passion means. Totally outdated mindset. Another difference between him and Mr Stoll. Maybe he should have been told that our ex-President was a top flyer in Chemical Engineering? If he ever says anything like that directly at me, I'm going to screw him upside down.

-breathes in- -breathes out- Finished practicals damn quickly. My group always seem to be the first in every practical... Though we're always late for the class. :X We've got people like Lionel and Binghui? I enjoy being late too. Haha. Maybe slow and steady really wins the race. Hmm... saw Xiao Yvonne at the canteen! Talked quite a bit though we don't really communicate in Sushi Tei. I'm seldom at work now a days you see. Pretty nice person. She was telling me her previous job was a bra sales person or something along that line. -_-' How queer. Hmm... Maybe I should get back at work again? Kind of broke lately. Boo. Hate that feeling.

Okay. Off to find some work to finish before I hit the sheets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home