Am done studying OIC! Well... Not exactly. Left with one chapter, Polymers. Shall just read through that chapter on my way to school tomorrow. Call me lazy. I think... I'm not very sure about the last few chapters still. Kind of mixed up with all the different functional groups. Ketones... Aldehydes... Esters... Yada, yada. Aish. Shall just flip through them again during ICBE lecture tomorrow. Don't see the need to pay attention to his boring lecture anyway. Hopefully I'd get back my ICBE test results too. Can't wait to see how low I'd get. Baha.
The semester would be ending soon! Next week is officially the last week of school! Not including study break week and examination week of course. But, let's just not think so far. Can't wait for the week to pass! I'd be done with those dumb tests and projects! Then wheee... Can finally concentrate on examinations. It's funny I know. I can't concentrate on studying when there are like tests and assignments in the middle here and there that kind of thing? When I study, I have to study a chapter at a time without having things in between to distract me. I'll forget everything and have to study all over again. That's one of the reasons why I take kind of long to study... Got to start from scratch. Scared I'll miss out something.
12 more days to MR500...
I'm scared... Somehow. I don't know. Maybe cause we haven't been going for sea trainings? And we most probably won't be going for any anymore with that kind of situation. Hmm... Like what Winsten said. Our girls team is definitely good, no doubts about that. But. We just have to make sure we don't cock things up for ourselves during the actual race. It's true you know. I'm really, really sure the girls can make it. I've seen some of their strengths and yeah, they're amazing. I don't see that kind of determination and mentality in the other teams. Besides...
I haven't fulfil your wish...
It's our last chance. I don't want you to be disappointed again... I don't want you to leave with this kind of memory... I don't want to see you cry in desperation... :( I want to see you cry in joy and be proud of us before you leave.
Let's make this a good one.
The semester would be ending soon! Next week is officially the last week of school! Not including study break week and examination week of course. But, let's just not think so far. Can't wait for the week to pass! I'd be done with those dumb tests and projects! Then wheee... Can finally concentrate on examinations. It's funny I know. I can't concentrate on studying when there are like tests and assignments in the middle here and there that kind of thing? When I study, I have to study a chapter at a time without having things in between to distract me. I'll forget everything and have to study all over again. That's one of the reasons why I take kind of long to study... Got to start from scratch. Scared I'll miss out something.
12 more days to MR500...
I'm scared... Somehow. I don't know. Maybe cause we haven't been going for sea trainings? And we most probably won't be going for any anymore with that kind of situation. Hmm... Like what Winsten said. Our girls team is definitely good, no doubts about that. But. We just have to make sure we don't cock things up for ourselves during the actual race. It's true you know. I'm really, really sure the girls can make it. I've seen some of their strengths and yeah, they're amazing. I don't see that kind of determination and mentality in the other teams. Besides...
I haven't fulfil your wish...
It's our last chance. I don't want you to be disappointed again... I don't want you to leave with this kind of memory... I don't want to see you cry in desperation... :( I want to see you cry in joy and be proud of us before you leave.
Let's make this a good one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home