Sunday, March 06, 2005

Since blogger isn’t working right now, am typing this entry on Microsoft Word. Don't want to waste time waiting for the damn page to load.

Just got back from Toa Payoh. Caught I Do, I Do with the family. Mmm... It was pretty hilarious. But couldn't really enjoy it that much cause I was really tired. Not to mention that I felt that those 'singing' parts were kind of draggy. Can't wait to watch Hitch soon! Seems like a good show. :D

Had training at Kallang today as usual. Was late by 5 minutes? Cause I couldn't find those black little things! :( Meaning, my black singlets! I have like three of them... So I couldn't figure out why I can't even find one to wear. Spent loads of time searching high and low. Just not used to training without wearing them? Ended up wearing the blue and white FBT singlet instead... The one that makes me look like a canoeist. Bleah. Had to do 100 pumpings due to my late comings. I wasn't the only one though. Many were late. Even Derick himself was late! But. The pumping rule only applies to the girls... Pretty unfair right. Though he's the President... I think he should also go through the same process as the members? It only seemed right that way... -shrugs-

Training was pretty good I guess? Did our usual warm ups... 1000Ms. Then some 100 strokes. Followed by the actual 500M sets. Quite a lot of 500Ms. Kept switching people too. Most of the time I was behind Xueli with different people beside me for different sets. Ah Huat's probably just trying out the seats. Linda was beside me most of the time! And -sigh-. I had to keep looking at her for a period of time while rowing cause Xueli kept splashing water into my face. My poor eyes. Not from the salt water. You get the picture. :P Lalala. Ohhh errr... I took the 2nd seat for a few sets today too. Usually I'm at the 3rd seat now a days. Kind of weird. Think cause Odel wasn't around. Tsk. Girl please come back for training pretty please? It's not the same without you, serious. I want to feel your presence! You’re my only fellow left rower among the freshies?! :( Boo.

Mixed training next. Was in the second boat with Joanne as my partner. It was... Fun. Haha. Don't know why. The boat was like really flying till you get a kick out of rowing? However, Jiansheng only mentioned about my strokes being not long enough after everything ended. He was sitting behind me. -_-" Tsk. He should have like told me earlier or hit me on my shoulder with his punching arm while rowing?! Maybe cause I'm a girl and he's a freshie... -shrugs- But... He really should have done something. At least I'd know and try to correct my mistakes? Gah. Now he's making me feel bad cause I could have improved on my mistakes? Told him not to bother about the person in front of him being female or not... Just whack his or her back if something's wrong. I hope he'd do that the next time round.

By the way... I was rude to Qihui today while rowing. Sorry... My bad. Shouldn't have said such stuff even if I did or did not rub my paddle against the gunreel. Shall make it a point not to do such stuff ever again. Hopefully I'll be forgiven. :(

Lunch cum dinner at Sakura. Pineapple rice. :D Yum, yum. Then XXL Chicken. -burps- I'm starting to get hungry again. Heh. Ahhh... Can’t wait for breakfast tomorrow. Hot tea with dim sum. -drools- Okay. Enough about food. Shall go do my EM3 tutorials and the power point slides for my presentation this Thursday. Can't wait for IS to be over. What a waste of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home