Past few days' been hectic. At least to me they were. Had OCom presentation yesterday. Finally done with IS! No more IS classes! Whee. The presentation was alright, considering I tried practicing a couple of times the night before. Was a little nervous though... And so I started stuttering at some point of time. Thank God I stopped almost immediately.
Training yesterday was hmm... There was Project Nutz! Dragon Boat managed to clinch all first three titles in the inter-CCA section. :P Man we should have sent in more teams or maybe take part in the Opens' section. I think it'd be pretty easy to win? Considering Felicia's team got third though they're not exactly good with running. Nevermind, nevermind. There's always next year! Odel you must join with me! Hohoho. Thomas took our warm ups cause all the other committees were either running or not coming for training. Did our warm ups and ran campus, the shorter route. It started to rain you see. We were all soaked to the skin by the time we were done with the run. My shoes are still wet! :( I hope they'll dry by tonight. There's training tomorrow. Maybe I'll go use a hair dryer on it later. Finished with gym very quickly cause there was only a few of us. I was pretty mad with Li Nan and Christine initially... Cause well, they did join us for the warm ups. But! After that they disappeared. No run, no gym. I wonder if they're trying to avoid the run or what. I'm probably just assuming too much. Then again you can't really blame me when this happens so often? Saw them at the pool after that. They told me that they felt that it was pretty late after the warm ups and had to go do their work. Well... If they had so much work to do, why join us for dinner at KAP after training? Gah. I'm over-sensitive I guess.
Supposed to have a photo-taking session today while training. Odel was armed with her films and all. However, Ellyas came so late. He was supposed to hand the camera over to her. Didn't manage to take much pictures. Basically I don't know if we did take pictures at all? And he seemed so reluctant to help Odel handle the camera. :( What's with people these days?!
Okay. I think I'm PMS-ing. Oh great! About time huh. I missed my period last month. I hope it comes soon, like real soon. -_-"
Stayed up till late to study for ICBE, which didn't quite helped me at all anyway. Had ICBE and EM3 tests this morning. I was 20 minutes late for my EM3 test. So screwed. Managed to finish those sums, but I don't think I'd get them all correct. Only studied them in the cab on my way to school. :( ICBE sucked too. I couldn't find the equations to solve the question! Spent the whole time trying to look for the equations?! Material balance. So yeah, I bet I got that whole chunk wrong since I wrote rubbish in my attempt to get a few sympathy marks. Hopefully I got the second question right. -sigh-
Everything's not going the way I want them to be! Why, why, why! :(
Gah. Shall go take a nap. Need rest.
Training yesterday was hmm... There was Project Nutz! Dragon Boat managed to clinch all first three titles in the inter-CCA section. :P Man we should have sent in more teams or maybe take part in the Opens' section. I think it'd be pretty easy to win? Considering Felicia's team got third though they're not exactly good with running. Nevermind, nevermind. There's always next year! Odel you must join with me! Hohoho. Thomas took our warm ups cause all the other committees were either running or not coming for training. Did our warm ups and ran campus, the shorter route. It started to rain you see. We were all soaked to the skin by the time we were done with the run. My shoes are still wet! :( I hope they'll dry by tonight. There's training tomorrow. Maybe I'll go use a hair dryer on it later. Finished with gym very quickly cause there was only a few of us. I was pretty mad with Li Nan and Christine initially... Cause well, they did join us for the warm ups. But! After that they disappeared. No run, no gym. I wonder if they're trying to avoid the run or what. I'm probably just assuming too much. Then again you can't really blame me when this happens so often? Saw them at the pool after that. They told me that they felt that it was pretty late after the warm ups and had to go do their work. Well... If they had so much work to do, why join us for dinner at KAP after training? Gah. I'm over-sensitive I guess.
Supposed to have a photo-taking session today while training. Odel was armed with her films and all. However, Ellyas came so late. He was supposed to hand the camera over to her. Didn't manage to take much pictures. Basically I don't know if we did take pictures at all? And he seemed so reluctant to help Odel handle the camera. :( What's with people these days?!
Okay. I think I'm PMS-ing. Oh great! About time huh. I missed my period last month. I hope it comes soon, like real soon. -_-"
Stayed up till late to study for ICBE, which didn't quite helped me at all anyway. Had ICBE and EM3 tests this morning. I was 20 minutes late for my EM3 test. So screwed. Managed to finish those sums, but I don't think I'd get them all correct. Only studied them in the cab on my way to school. :( ICBE sucked too. I couldn't find the equations to solve the question! Spent the whole time trying to look for the equations?! Material balance. So yeah, I bet I got that whole chunk wrong since I wrote rubbish in my attempt to get a few sympathy marks. Hopefully I got the second question right. -sigh-
Everything's not going the way I want them to be! Why, why, why! :(
Gah. Shall go take a nap. Need rest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home