Couldn't sleep last night. Seriously. I tossed and turned, changed pillows, changed positions, yada, yada, yada. Still couldn't sleep. Was up even at 5 freaking AM?! Woke up to the faint sounds of the alarm clock. Time check - 6+AM. Then I was wondering to myself... Woah okay... I'm not late. :D Wow. It's really bright for 6+AM. Took my phone out to double check. It was off-ed. Did I off it unknowingly? -shrugs- On-ed it and behold 7.50AM! Like Oh my God?! Jumped out of bed, washed up, left the house. Took a cab down to school. Man... Cab drivers these few days seem to have loads of stuff to talk about. Why can't I meet some quiet ones? I don't like it when they talk and drive at the same time. Especially when I'm running out of time?
Reached school just in time to enter the hall and start the paper. -phew- The paper was hmm... Fairly okay. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Finished it in an hour, checked, started stoning. *_* After the paper, bumped into Waileong, Shunde and Aaron. They were studying at Snack Bar. Tsk, tsk. Met Linda. Apparently she was having a paper at the same venue as I was. Haha. Left to meet Qijia in the Library, Ling joined shortly after. Basically crapping the whole time. From porn stars to Alicia Keys. :P Funny.
Met Terry in Town! Finally a hair cut for me! Hohoho. At Di Summer or something like that. Shurong goes there for her hair cut. Feeling so light now. Walked around. Saw quite a few nice tees... Which we didn't buy. Hmmm maybe next time. Bought a pair of earrings. Walked around more. Bumped into Huis! Chit chat a little before moving on. Slacked at Mos Burger. Took a bus down to Plaza Singapura. Bought the Adidas shower gel I wanted. Am a happy girl. :D Oh. Bumped into Huimin! She says I grew bigger. -_-" Thanks man. Gah. Why can't I grow vertically and not horizontally. :/ Home sweet home.
Hmm... Should I go study ICBE now? Or should I just sleep. -_-"
Reached school just in time to enter the hall and start the paper. -phew- The paper was hmm... Fairly okay. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Finished it in an hour, checked, started stoning. *_* After the paper, bumped into Waileong, Shunde and Aaron. They were studying at Snack Bar. Tsk, tsk. Met Linda. Apparently she was having a paper at the same venue as I was. Haha. Left to meet Qijia in the Library, Ling joined shortly after. Basically crapping the whole time. From porn stars to Alicia Keys. :P Funny.
Met Terry in Town! Finally a hair cut for me! Hohoho. At Di Summer or something like that. Shurong goes there for her hair cut. Feeling so light now. Walked around. Saw quite a few nice tees... Which we didn't buy. Hmmm maybe next time. Bought a pair of earrings. Walked around more. Bumped into Huis! Chit chat a little before moving on. Slacked at Mos Burger. Took a bus down to Plaza Singapura. Bought the Adidas shower gel I wanted. Am a happy girl. :D Oh. Bumped into Huimin! She says I grew bigger. -_-" Thanks man. Gah. Why can't I grow vertically and not horizontally. :/ Home sweet home.
Hmm... Should I go study ICBE now? Or should I just sleep. -_-"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home