Sunday, February 27, 2005

Vern is in hospital! :(

I only knew that today when she was admitted last Wednesday! What an idiot I am. To think she was my so-called 'jie'. Suspected kidney failure. I hope she gets well soon. Am going to visit her this Wednesday with Huis. Man... She should have called me or something. :(

Been training for the past two days. Sea rowing at Kallang. Head down to school yesterday for Polympics. By the time I reached there... Everything was over. -_-" Oh well. Not compulsory for me to go down anyway. At least I made an effort to go! Xueli, Sheryl and Ken got Champions for Vertical Marathon! Two girls in a team okay. Cool shit. Dragon Boat won Champions for Vertical Marathon opens too... And a few other positions in Blaze The Race. Of course we didn't win as much as those track people. But it doesn't really matter does it? We're not trained runners as you can tell from our team name excuse me. If we won everything... Then what is the track team doing in Ngee Ann for the past few years? They might as well join our trainings? In my opinion, they should be pretty ashamed that our team managed to get 2nd or 3rd in some of the races. And of course, Faizal's team got first for the 4X400M event. Anyway, Project Nutz is coming up! I heard usually Dragon Boat would sweep the trophies too. -_-" Long distance running is kind of like our forte. Xueli says I'll be joining Project Nutz with Odel too. Just for the fun of it I guess... Cause the organisers requested for more teams to join. Dragon Boat have like 5 teams in all? I'm in the 5th team of course. Can't run. Shall just run for the sake of running.

Went down to Kallang for training after the prize presentations. Was supposed to start training at 3PM... Inclusive of running. But Ah Huat let us off since some of the girls ran during Polympics and we hadn't had our lunch yet. Ate a bit and rested for awhile before training started. Did a few sets of 1000M... Some 6 minutes thing... Strokings... 1 minutes... Yada, yada. Ah Huat wanted us to do 500M after that! But Ah Bao was kind of telling him not to make us do that, and we were kind of whining. Cause he told us it was the last set. Cheat us again. One thing I don't quite like is when he keeps telling us it's the last set. But no... Usually that's not the case. It's like... I can't exactly trust him on our sets anymore. Not a very nice thing to do?

Chomp Chomp after training! Jessica's birthday. :D Ling, Jessica, Ivan, Shurong, Shuling, Huiying, Qijia, Nikkole, Thipa, Jasmine, Joanne, Vivien, Linda, Odel. Xueli and Dawn came a little later. We're like a bunch of small kids there. -_-" Ate loads. Stingrays... Fried chicken... Oyster omelette... Carrot cake... Yada, yada. Had a good time with them. :) We should have more of these outings. Heh.

Training today was... Hmm... Bad. Did a few sets of 1000M... 100 strokes... Starts... Then 500M for mixed. I think my strokes are like getting worse and worse each time? I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Obvious mistakes are peddle rubbing on the gunreel and tucking in my punching arm while rowing. They're kind of big? Gah. Whenever I try not to rub my peddle, my punching arm will start to tuck. Whenever I stop tucking my punching arm, I'd start to rub my peddle. How sick is that? I can't concentrate! Now I can't even twist properly! -screams- This resulted in me not being able to catch up with the pace sometimes. Someone shoot me please. -sigh- If this goes on... I can jolly well stop going for Sunday trainings. :( Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate. Okay. I shall make it a point to really focus during trainings now. No more mind wandering. It's about time I wake up and correct my mistakes. All out.

My hands hurt. All the blisters I've accumulated over the past two days. Wonder how my hands will look like after intensive training is over. *_* And imagine I had to go to work after training today. The washings and stuff?! I could just scream. :( But no... I don't want to use those plasters! I want to make my hands seasoned. If I could that is. Hoho. Hopefully it'll work.

Stiff, cold, uncaring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home