Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shall make this a quick entry. Tired.

Had NAPFA today during training. It's been quite some time since we had that. Gained 2KG! Am now 49.5KG! Now how cool is that. :X Probably hit 50KG real soon. Didn't improve much for pull ups. 13. Improved by a measely 1. It's not even a standard pull up though. :( Back was still kind of aching from training yesterday. Self-trained with Jiansen. Trained back. Did pull ups and some machines in the gym. Effective! Considering I'm having aches now. Feel good, feel good. Wanted to swim after self-training with Xueli and Veron. But damn, they were having some classes at the pool. Better luck next time. Back to NAPFA. Improved on sit ups though I don't really train my united nations! 51 from the 43 the previous round. 2.4KM was mm... Tiring. Was behind Odel the whole time. Actually gave up chasing after her cause I thought the pace I was going is just right. Until Terry over took me and all the guys started shouting. -_-" Thanks man. Increased speed and managed to over take the both of them during the last two rounds. :P I was panting like some dog by the end of the run. 12.32. Mm... 7 seconds improvement? Okay I guess... Maybe I should have gone faster at the start. Oh well. Good enough as long as there's an improvement I guess.

Pool rowing was okay. Tried correcting my strokes. Still need some time to get used to it. Sea rowing is slightly different from pool rowing though. Gah. Shall continue trying. Asked Ah Huat what was wrong with my stroke. Then he was explaining that I didn't twist to the back. And that different seats have different kind of strokes... Mine's more for back pack. And hey! He said I'm back pack! :D Kind of weird cause usually he'll put me at the 2nd or 3rd seat during sea trainings. -shrugs- Shall see. Training ended early for the girls but we had to wait for the guys. Hung around the pool. It's fun to just hang around and play with the girls. :) Lots of things coming up. Project Nutz. Got to form a team with some guys. Compulsory to run. -_-" Gah. Spare me please. After MR500, there's examinations... Then Dragon Boat would be organising some staff race thing. There'll be the inter-CCA category I think? Heard it'll be fun. :D Followed by intensive trainings for the race in July. Mmm... Busy, busy. Oh. Derick was saying he might be organising some trip to Genting for the whole team during the holidays! Cool. :D Hopefully it'll be on. Need a break to enjoy. Penang trip was mm... Fun but there's still the training part you see. Haha.

Am starting to slacken in my studies. Supposed to finish doing ICBE tutorial. Need to hand it in tomorrow. But no... My brain can't work no more. Shall copy them tomorrow. There's OIC quiz this Friday too. Not to forget the ICBE quiz next week, and OIC test the week after next week. Haven't started studying anything! And I've got no idea what's going on in class anymore! I'm in such deep shit. -sigh- Shall start some serious catching up in work tomorrow. Can't have the best of both worlds, be it trainings or studies. Need to plan well.

Off to bed! Bloody school tomorrow. Whee. -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home