Thursday, December 16, 2004

Urh. Tummy still hurt from Tuesday's training. Man... It sucks badly. So bad that I can't tell if I'm having gastric problems or is it just muscle ache. Don't really have any appetite too. Boo. :( Hopefully it'd be gone by tomorrow. Can't stand this crap! I'd rather have muscle aches on my arms and legs than this?!

It's IS day today! Something to be glad about. OC first. Was rather worried cause we were supposed to read up on the daily news since last week. Haven't read a single shit. :X Went to class with a blank mind. But hey! The lecturer knew it would turn out like that. So it wasn't that bad. Did table topic sessions. One was about sports in Singapore while the other was about security. Yada, yada. Relatively interesting topics cause I could actually link them to some past experiences and of course, friends' experiences. Think I did not so bad. The teacher commented me. :D

Touch rugby! It rained so we couldn't do much of the planned activities. Had to go to the shelter which was just beside Snackbar. Saw a few seniors there, they were going to self-train. Hmm. Did ice-breaking games. Boring. But maybe it wasn't that bad... Cause at least the people there were sporting enough. Something good I assume? At least it'll make the game more fun with them in the future. Wasn't exactly fit enough to actually do the sport... Stupid muscle ache. Can't even do the tuck jump properly! :( While we were doing those silly games, Xueli, Thipa and Odel saw! I was asking them to save me. :X Boo. Ended very quickly.

Met up with the rest at Snackbar. Slacked around a bit cause I was early. Accompanied Xueli and Thipa to try out some of the NAPFA sections. Not 2.4KM of course. -_-" Did incline. Hmm... It's weird how they can do pull ups than that. Tsk tsk. Think it's cause different muscle group. Tried standing broad jump too... My most hated section. Somehow I can't seem to jump far ever since I went to secondary school? Think I did 170+CM. Not bad, not bad. Considering I used to jump like what... 160+. Hurhur. It must be the campus run... Upslopes. Heh. Aish. Nothing for me to be worried about. I'll only be taking NAPFA when I'm Year 3. Lalala. :D

Was supposed to run long distance outside school today! Think 6th Avenue or something. But in the end? While we were finishing with our stretchings... It rained. Like what the hell?! Not the first time such crap happened to me! :( Contemplated to run at the track with the canoeists. Lalala. The girls there are quite pretty. Karin was there too! :X Ended up doing conditioning. Quite a few of us... Think 12? So it's like each of us have to come up with a type of exercise. Did lots of stuff. Not too bad I guess... Considering it's not very good to do heavy trainings all the time. Need to do some relaxing ones too. Did till about 7PM then went to look for games to play. Was considering badminton or table tennis... But the court was occupied by floorball. Sad. Miss floorball though... Maybe I should go cut into their trainings some day. Heh. :X

Played handball after conditioning! Think it's a different version though. Aish. It's something like netball just that we used the soccer goal post instead of the usual net. Hehe. Fun! Kept running around. Think it's a fun way to train up on our runnings. And next time I've decided to play with Linda more ball games, but in different teams. That woman can't catch balls! :X And then! She accused me of touching her! Excuse me! My taste is not that bad... I don't like fat girls. Hohoho. :X Kidding. :P

Washed up and went to KAP for dinner. Rented some DVDs to watch at Terry's place tomorrow too. Almost forgot all about it! Luckily there was a rental place. -phew- Hmm. Think I shall go do some work and go to bed. Training again tomorrow... Long distance with Xueli, Jiansen and Odel. Everyone please pray for me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home