Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hmm... Bored. :(

School was okay today surprisingly... Considering I had classes from 9AM to 5PM. Hurhur. EDAC was fun! Probably cause it was more of practical work than theory? Excel again. Finished my work pretty quickly. Excel's actually pretty easy to deal with. Had some experience with it when I worked at Mum's place. Data entry.

Two hour break before the next class. Met Terry for lunch! Man. We had a hard time finding our way to SIM?! Not that we do not know how to get there... We were searching for short cuts. Quite far. And well... I think the only way we knew was the campus run route. -_-" So much for training. Managed to get there though I was perspiring. Linda met us there. Ate and left the place. Linda had class while I needed a spot to get my work done. Decided on Snackbar cause there'd be company. Shurong, Jessica, Ling, Sheryl, Odel and Ellyas came.

ICBE tutorial. I volunteered to do the sums on the board! Cause why? I only managed to get like question 1 done throughout break. And so... I had to grab the marker fast before the lecturer make me do the following sums. Smart me. :D EM3 lecture was okay too. Ultra boring though. :/ I almost fell asleep! Man. First time falling asleep during Mathematics class I think?! Time passed so much quicker last semester! Probably cause Mrs Lye taught much faster and went straight to the point. And also cause we'd be able to leave early due to her speed! Always get to leave like an hour earlier?! Man... This time round's different. :( Boo. I miss her. Hopefully she'd be teaching me next semester no?

Met the rest at Snackbar after school. Chit chat a little while waiting for Terry to arrive. Head for home.

Too tired to type much. Gah. Think cause I've been training and sleeping less. Need sleep. :( Training was slack yesterday. Ran round campus once and then took the short cut for our second round cause we wanted to accompany Linda. See how nice we are? Ha. It was fun! We'd run like 50M or so with her then take the shorter route to meet her somewhere else. Went to the gym after that. Didn't do weights. Not that my muscles were aching... But it just feels.... Sour. Ya know, the Chinese term. Trained abs in the end. Much lighter than weights training of course. But gah. Now my tummy's all painful and such. :( Hopefully my united nations would start spiltting up no? :X

Training again tomorrow! With Odel and Linda I guess? Odel and I are planning to run two rounds round campus run route! Need some serious training on our stamina. Didn't exactly train stamina for the past few trainings cause she was sick. Not that I'm complaining... Wasn't in the mood to stress myself so much too. -sigh- Hmm. Think I'll be doing lots of running tomorrow. There's touch rugby too! Don't you just love Thursdsays too? :X Probably gym or something after that? -shrugs- We'll be training on Friday too! End school at 12PM while she has break from 12PM to 3PM. Same as Xueli. It's fated... We're going to train with her after all. Tsk, tsk. Better training I guess. -nods-

Linda and I are going to bum at Terry's place on Friday! Finally! :D I've got the Bring It On VCD with me. Shall just go borrow Honey and You Got Served tomorrow after school or something. Dum dum di di dum. Going out on Saturday to do some Christmas shopping I suppose. Hmm... First time. Don't actually celebrate festivals. Oh well. Am thinking of getting some Christmas presents. One's for royal, another for Sheena and maybe one more for I don't know who. Maha. I'm nice. :) I miss Sheena! Haven't seen her in ages! Was looking for clothes to wear to school this morning when I came across the shirt she bought for me last year. Hmmm... Shall get her a nice Christmas present if possible. No more snucking of snacks under each other's table like before. Boo. :(

Did I mention I'm starting to get addicted to Spider Solitaire?! Was searching for games to play last night and came across it. Man! Interesting! Shall play it later. Lalala. -prawls onto table due to exhaustion-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home