Saturday, November 06, 2004

Went for training feeling that I was okay. But after awhile... I felt kind of sick. :( Wanted to head for home at first but since I was there already, Ah Bao just told me that I could row for a few sets and rest for a few. Felt that I should be able to take it and stayed on. She made me gobble down half a bottle of water before training even started! I think that made me feel even worse. So bloated. -_-" All for my own good. -nods- Did twistings while they ran.

Loaded the boats. Rowed all the way to the 0M mark. Did a few sets of the actual 300M. I did alternate rowings cause I wasn't feeling well. Felt kind of bad actually. :( Cause it's like I'm adding weight to the boat. On the other hand, I think I'm getting the hang of sticking my paddle deeper already! :D Finally. But! Still got to take note of that cause sometimes I'd forget all about it. Got to thank Ah Bao for being concerned. She kept asking how I felt and told some of the seniors to watch over me. :)

Rowed back to platoon after that. Ah Huat checked our strokes most of the time. In the end he told me to rest on land just in case. Rested while they did starts. Oh man. Should have endured on since starts is the last part of trainings! And I love starts! Fun, fun, fun! :( Bah. Nevermind. There's always other trainings. About seven more trainings till race. So fast. Race is in two weeks time. I'm getting quite stressed up. Ah. We'll see.

Bathed and had dinner at Suntec with some of the girls. Burger King again. Hahaha. We had Burger King last Saturday too! Tsk. Guess what we did after that. We played DDR. -_-" My God. Hahahaha. It's been years since I played that?! Played with Joyce while Kok Yi played with Odel. Haha. Quite fun. But tiring. I think it's even worse than doing campus run. -_-" Played Time Crisis 3 with Terry while Ashley played the drum drum thing with Joyce. Time Crisis 2 is definitely better.

Went home with Huiying and Jasmine. Shall hit the sheets soon and try to get well before training tomorrow. Mixed training. Don't want to miss that cause we only have mixed trainings once a week. Tsk. Oh. Might be going for acupuncture on Monday. Jingyuan asked me if I wanted to go with them. Think Xueli's going too. My left leg's still retarded you see. Bah. Most probably going I guess. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home