Urh. I've got abrasion. -clears throat- On my butt! :( It's only the beginning. -starts thinking- Gosh. Means I got to drink that disgusting Kallang water for three years, live with blisters, abrasions and yada yada on my hands and butt?! -sigh- Fated. God doesn't love me. Boo.
It rained cats and Smartys today. Went to school early cause I was afraid there might be a jam due to the rain. There was nothing to do at home anyway. Most of the Year 1s were there already. Helped Xueli bring down the weights from the club house. Tsk. So unlucky. She caught me just in time. Haha. :X Waited for the rest to arrive. Hmm... Few came today. Guess she's right. People tend to avoid gym training. But I don't understand why! I mean... I think gym trainings are a lot better than running. -shivers at the thought of running- Chit-chat a little... And she was telling me that I should start mixing around with the Year 1s more or I'll regret next time. Cause in the end, the Year 2s would be leaving a year earlier and I'd be alone. That's what's happening to her now. -sigh- I know, I know. But... Easier said than done. Somehow I feel more comfortable with the Year 2s. It's like... We have the same frequency that kind of thing? I don't know man. Shall see.
Did our usual warm ups and ran round the hall. Did circuits after that. I think I almost broke my left leg or something. -_-" It was hurting like crazy. Seriously wonder what's wrong with it. Can't it be okay for at least one training day?! Gah. Quite a few people noticed it I guess... They were kind of asking me about it. Urh. Okay. I shall go see a doctor or something after race.
Gym training after that. Did the same as last week, but with heavier weights. Twice the weight. Hahaha. Tough. But more effective I guess. Pool rowing after that. Wasn't too bad.
Dinner with the team! Wanted to go home at first cause I thought no one would be going home with me after the dinner. Ended up going cause Shuling and some east side people were going too. Sheryl, Ah Bao and I took Ah Huat's car! The rest walked. Hahaha. All thanks to Ah Bao. She pulled me to take the car. :D I think she felt quite bad about yesterday's lecture. Hmmm. But. I will never blame her. She's been a great help to the team. I don't know what would we be doing if not for her. Xueli too. They gain my utmost respect. -nods-
Bahhhh. Xueli went around showing the neoprints. The one with the big red flower planted on my head. Evil. :( So embarrassing. The moment she took them out, Dawn was already saying someone's going to hit someone. Yeah. Me hitting her. Hahaha. Tsk. Showed Nicole how I looked before joining Dragon Boat. The neoprints I took for the past few years. In the end it just got passed round and round. Everyone was pretty surprised with my blonde hair. Ya, that bunch of hay on my head. Hahaha. Okay... Understandable. Cause when I joined, I had black hair already. Don't think I'm going to get that colour anymore. Probably get ash or something for the coming race. Everyone's crazy about dying their hair for the race! Exciting, exciting, exciting. :D
So can't wait.
It rained cats and Smartys today. Went to school early cause I was afraid there might be a jam due to the rain. There was nothing to do at home anyway. Most of the Year 1s were there already. Helped Xueli bring down the weights from the club house. Tsk. So unlucky. She caught me just in time. Haha. :X Waited for the rest to arrive. Hmm... Few came today. Guess she's right. People tend to avoid gym training. But I don't understand why! I mean... I think gym trainings are a lot better than running. -shivers at the thought of running- Chit-chat a little... And she was telling me that I should start mixing around with the Year 1s more or I'll regret next time. Cause in the end, the Year 2s would be leaving a year earlier and I'd be alone. That's what's happening to her now. -sigh- I know, I know. But... Easier said than done. Somehow I feel more comfortable with the Year 2s. It's like... We have the same frequency that kind of thing? I don't know man. Shall see.
Did our usual warm ups and ran round the hall. Did circuits after that. I think I almost broke my left leg or something. -_-" It was hurting like crazy. Seriously wonder what's wrong with it. Can't it be okay for at least one training day?! Gah. Quite a few people noticed it I guess... They were kind of asking me about it. Urh. Okay. I shall go see a doctor or something after race.
Gym training after that. Did the same as last week, but with heavier weights. Twice the weight. Hahaha. Tough. But more effective I guess. Pool rowing after that. Wasn't too bad.
Dinner with the team! Wanted to go home at first cause I thought no one would be going home with me after the dinner. Ended up going cause Shuling and some east side people were going too. Sheryl, Ah Bao and I took Ah Huat's car! The rest walked. Hahaha. All thanks to Ah Bao. She pulled me to take the car. :D I think she felt quite bad about yesterday's lecture. Hmmm. But. I will never blame her. She's been a great help to the team. I don't know what would we be doing if not for her. Xueli too. They gain my utmost respect. -nods-
Bahhhh. Xueli went around showing the neoprints. The one with the big red flower planted on my head. Evil. :( So embarrassing. The moment she took them out, Dawn was already saying someone's going to hit someone. Yeah. Me hitting her. Hahaha. Tsk. Showed Nicole how I looked before joining Dragon Boat. The neoprints I took for the past few years. In the end it just got passed round and round. Everyone was pretty surprised with my blonde hair. Ya, that bunch of hay on my head. Hahaha. Okay... Understandable. Cause when I joined, I had black hair already. Don't think I'm going to get that colour anymore. Probably get ash or something for the coming race. Everyone's crazy about dying their hair for the race! Exciting, exciting, exciting. :D
So can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home