Saturday, April 10, 2004

Sheena misses me!
-skips around the room in joy-
I miss you too! :D

Okay... That was a pretty weird start. Heh.

Am oh-so-freaking tired! *_*
Gosh.
When's the last time I ever felt energetic and alive.
I feel like an old man.
-sigh-

As usual, it wasn't my fault again.
It was the stupid comic's fault!
Was reading the comics I borrowed yesterday afternoon.
Flame Of Recca.
Finished all eleven books this morning.
Morning as in... 5AM? :X
I couldn't resist knowing what's going to happen next.
And now... I feel damn distracted!
I just have to know what's up in the next book! *_*

But... The stupid schedule says I'm working full shift today and tomorrow.
Which means... I'll only get to borrow the next stack of books on Sunday.
Working afternoon shift that day.
I shall make it a point to wake up early and head to the comic store. :D
-starts getting excited-
Bought the anime VCD years back though...
But. Anime VCDs just cuts out interesting parts!
Gah.
-starts planning-
Okay... So I'll borrow the remaining comics on Sunday...
Then try finish reading it by Monday...
And after work I'd go return them...
And borrow more! :D
The next comic I'm going to read would be X.
Used to read it...
But kind of lost track.
So I shall start all over again. :D

Hmm... Talk about schedule...
I'm pretty satisfied with next week's schedule.
I've got two Over-Time! :D
Like... Finally...
I can't remember when's the last time I had that.
But on the other hand... I feel like transferring to kitchen helper.
It seems so much more fun and interesting than making sushis at the counter.
Okay... Maybe not that fun.
But the thing is... I love chopping things and doing manual work!
Ge Hua seems pretty nice too!
Haha. Think I'll go drop hints to Ah low.

Oh. Cheryl's crazy over the oh-so-great Floorball!
I didn't know that! Hahaha.
And she goes back to Millenia sometimes to play.
She says she's going to try bringing me along the next time she's going!
Yay! :D
Seems pretty fun to me.
Been ages since I played that.
And to play it with her... It's even better!
Finally have a Floorball companion. Heh.
Probably accompany her the next time she goes...
Hopefully it wouldn't be too awkward since I have nothing to do with that school.
But hey, we all have a common interest.
I think that's all that matters.
Maybe I'll continue playing that sport in Polytechnic...
If I didn't lose the feeling.
We'll see. :)

Gah.
It's late.
-starts waiting for Sunday to come- :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home