I can't get to bed.
Aish... Decided to write an entry instead.
For the last half an hour tossing and turning in bed...
All I've been thinking of was the Floorball days!
Gosh. They were so good.
All the vigorous trainings...
All the runnings...
All the tacklings...
All the injuries...
And of course, all the victories. :)
I couldn't help but imagine myself holding one of those fancy sticks again.
Been seeing our arch rival, Xishan Primary School and Northland Secondary School's coach for the past few weeks!
He's been frequenting our restaurant.
That's when I started recalling the good old days.
Hmm... Maybe I should continue the sport when I get to Polytechnic.
I so want to join Moosettesz since I started playing years back!
Which is highly impossible.
By the way, they're the best female floorball team in Singapore. -winks-
Hmm... What's with all the Mooses for their team names.
Moosettesz... Moose Men... Moose Hammers... Moosellesz... -_-"
Go check out www.singaporefloorball.org.sg for more information! :D
Still surfing that website... It's hilariously interesting.
Hahaha. There's a Champion team which called themselves Team Quek!
Sounds damn funny. But cute.
I bet they're made up of top players like Martha Quek... Jill Quek... Timothy Quek... Justin Quek...
And probably another top player whose surname's the same.
It just fits the requirements exactly.
Gee! What's with all the Queks?!
They have 'I'm born to play Floorball' imprinted on their heads or something?!
Tsk. Haha.
Anyway, I did not appeal to Nanyang Polytechnic in the end...
Uncle convinced Mum that Ngee Ann would be a better choice...
Who then convinced me. Haha.
Apparently I've heard from many people about Ngee Ann's attachment scheme.
That's one of the most attractive point. Heh.
I've been told that for science courses, students are usually attached to companies overseas!
Er... It's cause Singapore's too limited? -clears throat-
Cheryl's friend had to stay in Australia for half a year to do the attachment! :D
And so... I hope I'll be able to get that sort of attachment scheme.
It'll be a really fruitful and interesting experience.
Tsk. As Mum said...
The school's connections are very important.
Agreed. :)
Aish. Shall surf more before I get to bed. :)
Aish... Decided to write an entry instead.
For the last half an hour tossing and turning in bed...
All I've been thinking of was the Floorball days!
Gosh. They were so good.
All the vigorous trainings...
All the runnings...
All the tacklings...
All the injuries...
And of course, all the victories. :)
I couldn't help but imagine myself holding one of those fancy sticks again.
Been seeing our arch rival, Xishan Primary School and Northland Secondary School's coach for the past few weeks!
He's been frequenting our restaurant.
That's when I started recalling the good old days.
Hmm... Maybe I should continue the sport when I get to Polytechnic.
I so want to join Moosettesz since I started playing years back!
Which is highly impossible.
By the way, they're the best female floorball team in Singapore. -winks-
Hmm... What's with all the Mooses for their team names.
Moosettesz... Moose Men... Moose Hammers... Moosellesz... -_-"
Go check out www.singaporefloorball.org.sg for more information! :D
Still surfing that website... It's hilariously interesting.
Hahaha. There's a Champion team which called themselves Team Quek!
Sounds damn funny. But cute.
I bet they're made up of top players like Martha Quek... Jill Quek... Timothy Quek... Justin Quek...
And probably another top player whose surname's the same.
It just fits the requirements exactly.
Gee! What's with all the Queks?!
They have 'I'm born to play Floorball' imprinted on their heads or something?!
Tsk. Haha.
Anyway, I did not appeal to Nanyang Polytechnic in the end...
Uncle convinced Mum that Ngee Ann would be a better choice...
Who then convinced me. Haha.
Apparently I've heard from many people about Ngee Ann's attachment scheme.
That's one of the most attractive point. Heh.
I've been told that for science courses, students are usually attached to companies overseas!
Er... It's cause Singapore's too limited? -clears throat-
Cheryl's friend had to stay in Australia for half a year to do the attachment! :D
And so... I hope I'll be able to get that sort of attachment scheme.
It'll be a really fruitful and interesting experience.
Tsk. As Mum said...
The school's connections are very important.
Agreed. :)
Aish. Shall surf more before I get to bed. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home