Fuck.
I don't know what wrong have I done to receive this shit.
But I strongly believe that I've done my best.
Maybe you can't see it.
Or probably because you chose to not see it.
All I know is that I've done my part.
And even if you don't recognise my efforts, someone would.
Someone's bound to appreciate me.
At least that's comforting to know.
Stop giving me false hope when it's all a lie.
It just brings me down, way deeper.
Thank you for letting me know how things work outside.
I'm truely enlightened.
And I'll watch my steps from now on, liar.
Gah.
Shit happens.
But I'm alright now... After talking to Sheena.
It just so happen that we're both very frustrated today.
Thanks girl, for listening to my rants.
Don't worry about your problems alright?
Like I said, we'll be having our up period soon!
After this down one is over. :)
You'll definitely read this cause I know you're missing me! -grin-
Me too here, so you better take care of yourself! :)
I don't feel like talking about today.
I don't know what wrong have I done to receive this shit.
But I strongly believe that I've done my best.
Maybe you can't see it.
Or probably because you chose to not see it.
All I know is that I've done my part.
And even if you don't recognise my efforts, someone would.
Someone's bound to appreciate me.
At least that's comforting to know.
Stop giving me false hope when it's all a lie.
It just brings me down, way deeper.
Thank you for letting me know how things work outside.
I'm truely enlightened.
And I'll watch my steps from now on, liar.
Gah.
Shit happens.
But I'm alright now... After talking to Sheena.
It just so happen that we're both very frustrated today.
Thanks girl, for listening to my rants.
Don't worry about your problems alright?
Like I said, we'll be having our up period soon!
After this down one is over. :)
You'll definitely read this cause I know you're missing me! -grin-
Me too here, so you better take care of yourself! :)
I don't feel like talking about today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home