Off today!
Woke up at about 3PM...
A little later than Karen, the pig... Haha.
Didn't go out with Karen and the rest though.
We did plan to go out.
But Stradford couldn't make it...
It was raining too... So we decided to cancel it...
And watch The Macdonald Boys at home. -_-"
Went out alone though.
Cause I needed to get my VCDs badly!
Battle Of The Year 2003!
Who in the world wouldn't want those VCDs?!
Okay... Maybe those whose not into Hip Hop.
Then again... I'm not into that anymore.
No more dancing for me I reckon...
Unless I can find someone who has the same interest as me again.
Unfortunately Feedah isn't in the Hip Hop scene anymore...
And Ben's in the army. :(
Oh damn... I want to learn popping and ticking from him!
Shall contact him once he's out.
Anyway... So I took a cab down to Fareast.
Met Libing and Jasmin there!
Such coincidence! Haha.
They accompanied me to get my VCDs.
Didn't manage to get the Battle Of The Year 2003 VCDs!
They're not there yet. :(
Got Battle Of The Year 2002 though... Cause mine's with Feedah.
Shall just give it to her.
Also bought Expression Crew 2002! :D
Happened to take a glance at those videos...
Then my eyes stopped at that very familiar picture. Haha.
Am very happy with my buyings. :D
Had lunch-cum-dinner with those two at KFC.
Then started chatting all about school.
I miss Cedar.
I miss all the hiding of phones...
I miss all the failing of tests...
I miss all the scoldings from teachers...
And of course... I miss all those fellow Cedarians.
-sigh-
If only we could turn back time.
Hopefully my classmates in Polytechnic would be the same!
Or I'll just dread going to school.
After dinner, walked around Pacific Plaza.
Saw a pair of nice shoes at Gallery!
Might get it.
I think I'll only go shopping a little later...
Say... A week before school starts.
Wouldn't want to waste money yet.
Got to work anyway... So what's the point. Haha.
They headed for home... While I walked around more.
Wanted to get some singlets... But they don't have size S!
Sold out. Damn.
Shall get them next time then.
Home sweet home.
Mum cooked pig's tail soup!
Doesn't sound right, I know...
But it's delicious.
Hahaha. Been ages since she cooked.
She was telling me she didn't want to cook cause we're always not around.
And that she's damn happy that we finished her soup today.
Oh man... She sounded so satisfied. :)
Got down to watching all the VCDs!
Awesome! *_*
Expression is just... Amazing.
It's so freaking obvious that they'd win.
They've got all the styles and moves.
They dance as though they don't know what breaking is anymore.
The original moves have evolved to something different.
It's not about the power moves anymore.
It's about style.
Amazing how breaking's been brought up to a different level in just one year.
Watched their performance countless times... Damn interesting!
With the mask and all.
In 2001 it was Visual Shock with their fans.
Interesting and creative minds...
By the way... Did you know...
That Asians are good breakers?
Okay... For an example.
In Asia, mainly Japan and Korea, are very respected in the breaking scene.
In Battle Of The Year 2001, an annual international breakdance competition...
Japan's Team Ohh came in 2nd while Korea's Visual Shock came in 4th.
Then in Battle Of The Year 2002...
Korea's Expression Crew came in 1st!
Last year Expression Crewcame in 2nd while another team from Korea, Gamblers, came in 3rd.
Japan's Fireworks came in 4th.
See how amazing they are?!
Thumbs up for Expression Crew especially! :D
They did Asia proud.
Okay... And then... Have you heard of Jin?
Realised that nobody knows him when I asked.
How can any Asian not know him?!
He's this American born Chinese.
And in America, every Friday there'd be a freestyle rap challenge.
Jin was the defending Champion for 7 weeks!
The longest!
Beating all those blacks who challenged him!
Okay... So now you know.
That's why I've always been proud being an Asian.
Azn pride for life!
Got rice?
Woke up at about 3PM...
A little later than Karen, the pig... Haha.
Didn't go out with Karen and the rest though.
We did plan to go out.
But Stradford couldn't make it...
It was raining too... So we decided to cancel it...
And watch The Macdonald Boys at home. -_-"
Went out alone though.
Cause I needed to get my VCDs badly!
Battle Of The Year 2003!
Who in the world wouldn't want those VCDs?!
Okay... Maybe those whose not into Hip Hop.
Then again... I'm not into that anymore.
No more dancing for me I reckon...
Unless I can find someone who has the same interest as me again.
Unfortunately Feedah isn't in the Hip Hop scene anymore...
And Ben's in the army. :(
Oh damn... I want to learn popping and ticking from him!
Shall contact him once he's out.
Anyway... So I took a cab down to Fareast.
Met Libing and Jasmin there!
Such coincidence! Haha.
They accompanied me to get my VCDs.
Didn't manage to get the Battle Of The Year 2003 VCDs!
They're not there yet. :(
Got Battle Of The Year 2002 though... Cause mine's with Feedah.
Shall just give it to her.
Also bought Expression Crew 2002! :D
Happened to take a glance at those videos...
Then my eyes stopped at that very familiar picture. Haha.
Am very happy with my buyings. :D
Had lunch-cum-dinner with those two at KFC.
Then started chatting all about school.
I miss Cedar.
I miss all the hiding of phones...
I miss all the failing of tests...
I miss all the scoldings from teachers...
And of course... I miss all those fellow Cedarians.
-sigh-
If only we could turn back time.
Hopefully my classmates in Polytechnic would be the same!
Or I'll just dread going to school.
After dinner, walked around Pacific Plaza.
Saw a pair of nice shoes at Gallery!
Might get it.
I think I'll only go shopping a little later...
Say... A week before school starts.
Wouldn't want to waste money yet.
Got to work anyway... So what's the point. Haha.
They headed for home... While I walked around more.
Wanted to get some singlets... But they don't have size S!
Sold out. Damn.
Shall get them next time then.
Home sweet home.
Mum cooked pig's tail soup!
Doesn't sound right, I know...
But it's delicious.
Hahaha. Been ages since she cooked.
She was telling me she didn't want to cook cause we're always not around.
And that she's damn happy that we finished her soup today.
Oh man... She sounded so satisfied. :)
Got down to watching all the VCDs!
Awesome! *_*
Expression is just... Amazing.
It's so freaking obvious that they'd win.
They've got all the styles and moves.
They dance as though they don't know what breaking is anymore.
The original moves have evolved to something different.
It's not about the power moves anymore.
It's about style.
Amazing how breaking's been brought up to a different level in just one year.
Watched their performance countless times... Damn interesting!
With the mask and all.
In 2001 it was Visual Shock with their fans.
Interesting and creative minds...
By the way... Did you know...
That Asians are good breakers?
Okay... For an example.
In Asia, mainly Japan and Korea, are very respected in the breaking scene.
In Battle Of The Year 2001, an annual international breakdance competition...
Japan's Team Ohh came in 2nd while Korea's Visual Shock came in 4th.
Then in Battle Of The Year 2002...
Korea's Expression Crew came in 1st!
Last year Expression Crewcame in 2nd while another team from Korea, Gamblers, came in 3rd.
Japan's Fireworks came in 4th.
See how amazing they are?!
Thumbs up for Expression Crew especially! :D
They did Asia proud.
Okay... And then... Have you heard of Jin?
Realised that nobody knows him when I asked.
How can any Asian not know him?!
He's this American born Chinese.
And in America, every Friday there'd be a freestyle rap challenge.
Jin was the defending Champion for 7 weeks!
The longest!
Beating all those blacks who challenged him!
Okay... So now you know.
That's why I've always been proud being an Asian.
Azn pride for life!
Got rice?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home