-munch- -munch- -munch-
Am eating some sort of cereal which Mum bought.
It's damn good! :D~
There's some crispy and chewy stuff in there... With bits of white and brown chocolates!
Sounds delicious right!
From Marks And Spencer I think... But there's very little in one packet! :(
Man... I don't dare to leave the remainings in the dry kitchen!
I'm afraid it'll be gone when I return from work tomorrow. ;(
Gah. Freaking sleepy!
But I can't sleep yet.
I have to finish my bowl of cereal. Haha.
KTV was okay yesterday...
It's like a reenactment of the previous time we went.
John paid for everything... But we paid for the cake.
Hmm... Was close to sleeping on the sofa with Wenshan.
We were both damn tired! *_*
Head to Karen's place at about 2+AM.
Yvonne, Wenshan, Catherine and Jerrold came along too.
Watched some television...
Then everybody went to bum around Karen's room.
Basically we were all trying to secure our own space for the night! Haha.
Chat, chat, chat... Till about 6+AM. -_-"
Even heard the National anthem on the radio.
But the whole conversation was damn funny!
Oh man... We're all so lame. *_*
Especially Yvonne!
We laughed so hard that all our tummy hurt like shit!
And my throat was basically dry too. Tsk!
All the jokes about Irene and others. Hahaha.
-ahem-
Shan't say it here. Hahaha.
Okay... So I fell asleep at about 6+AM.
Woke up at about 8.30AM. -_-"
Like what the hell.
Well... I had work at 10AM!
While the rest had work at only 12PM?!
Gosh. So I left for work first.
Was so drained that I thought I was going to faint during work.
Aish.
Work's just... So not interesting to mention about anymore.
Think I'll go hide the cereal, brush my teeth...
Then head for bed.
Gee... I'm doing full shift again tomorrow.
Shit.
Am eating some sort of cereal which Mum bought.
It's damn good! :D~
There's some crispy and chewy stuff in there... With bits of white and brown chocolates!
Sounds delicious right!
From Marks And Spencer I think... But there's very little in one packet! :(
Man... I don't dare to leave the remainings in the dry kitchen!
I'm afraid it'll be gone when I return from work tomorrow. ;(
Gah. Freaking sleepy!
But I can't sleep yet.
I have to finish my bowl of cereal. Haha.
KTV was okay yesterday...
It's like a reenactment of the previous time we went.
John paid for everything... But we paid for the cake.
Hmm... Was close to sleeping on the sofa with Wenshan.
We were both damn tired! *_*
Head to Karen's place at about 2+AM.
Yvonne, Wenshan, Catherine and Jerrold came along too.
Watched some television...
Then everybody went to bum around Karen's room.
Basically we were all trying to secure our own space for the night! Haha.
Chat, chat, chat... Till about 6+AM. -_-"
Even heard the National anthem on the radio.
But the whole conversation was damn funny!
Oh man... We're all so lame. *_*
Especially Yvonne!
We laughed so hard that all our tummy hurt like shit!
And my throat was basically dry too. Tsk!
All the jokes about Irene and others. Hahaha.
-ahem-
Shan't say it here. Hahaha.
Okay... So I fell asleep at about 6+AM.
Woke up at about 8.30AM. -_-"
Like what the hell.
Well... I had work at 10AM!
While the rest had work at only 12PM?!
Gosh. So I left for work first.
Was so drained that I thought I was going to faint during work.
Aish.
Work's just... So not interesting to mention about anymore.
Think I'll go hide the cereal, brush my teeth...
Then head for bed.
Gee... I'm doing full shift again tomorrow.
Shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home