Alone at work today since Elaine was off.
Well... Not really alone... The other two newbies were there...
Can't say much about them since there wasn't much stuff to do. Haha.
Doris left early today though she was supposed to do full shift today.
Cause Ah Low felt that three people doing full time together's a little too much.
So he decided either one of the two can go home.
I'm not included though. -_-"
Cause he says I can't go home, I have to be there. -_-Zzz
Doris was chosen cause she was a little ill... Down with flu I guess.
Haha. Reminded me of the period of time when I was sick too.
Damn uncomfortable since we're dealing with food.
Carol came today!
But not for long! :D
She came during late mornings... And left after having lunch with Qiu Min.
Don't think she'll be coming so often anymore...
Probably lesser and lesser...
Which means...
Yay! :X
Feels so much better without her around.
Her never ending cold jokes and naggings. -shivers-
Was chatting with Qiu Min cause we were both preparing the baked salmon.
She's actually very nice.
I apologise for talking bad about her when she was teaching me...
Now both Elaine and I know why she treated us that way last time.
So we could learn faster and get better!
Indeed we learnt very fast...
-Sigh- We can't teach like her though...
Cause after all the both of them are more than a decade older than us! *_*
Pretty disrespectful right... -shrugs-
Shall see how things go...
Went for break with Yen Leng, Karen, Catherine and Priscillia today!
Most of them had spilt shift though...
So after having our lunch, we went to the back of Sushi Tei and sat down on the ground to talk...
Haha. Weird but we had an enjoyable time!
And the weather was pretty nice.
Feels like some gathering or picnic sort of thing. Haha.
I think I punched back in a little late... But it's alright!
It's worth it. :)
Oh. Carol called back in the late afternoons to talk to me.
She was asking me about me punching out later than 10.45PM.
Cause work supposedly ends at 10.15 for me.
Apparently they count over-time half hourly.
So she was asking me if I was talking or was I doing work.
Stupid, stingy people!
My God... It's only $3.50 for Chris's sake?!
If she informed me that it's counted as over-time, then of course it'd be my fault.
But I didn't know!
All along I thought I was just helping out for free...
I've never thought of earning that little amount of money alright.
I told her I was working though... Cause it's the truth!
Helping the waitresses though. :X
Heh. Aish!
If I don't, I don't think they can even catch the last bus?!
Tsk.
And it's not that I'm in a rush to go home anyway...
-Shrugs-
Anyway, I told Elaine about it.
She was saying we'll just tell her we were helping the runner stack the plates.
I think it sounds reasonable... Cause after all Jerrold helps us scrub the floor.
We did help him stack his plates... But after that we'd help the waitresses.
Oh man... The result of being helpful. -_-Zzz
Alan's back again! :D
And all of us feels that he's happier again. Haha.
Kept smiling and talking to us at appropriate times.
After finishing our work, we were talking about Sau Keng...
So he was like "Sau Keng's not good?"
We told him that she's too good that we're all trying to snatch work from her.
He was laughing! -shocked-
We boarded the same bus as him!
When I was alighting... I just said "Bye!" and waved at him. :X
I think I shocked him or something. Haha.
He had that surprised expression on his face.
But he was smiling and I think he did reply me. Heh.
Somehow I think he's damn nice to staff at this outlet!
Maybe cause we're all teenagers... And that it's much less stressful here than at Takashimaya.
Probably good news for us. :)
Business isn't as good as before... Cause the 20% discount's over!
Yay! :X
So damn slack that I went into the back kitchen to see them cook.
More like food tasting though. :X
Fei Lee was the runner at night... So we were like eating.
We're not in the wrong!
The Ebi Shio and Ebi Mentai's cause they're new stock, so testing is needed!
And the Suki Yaki is cause someone keyed in the wrong order!
Can't possibly throw them away right... Tsk.
The Suki Yaki's good though! Amazingly.
I've never thought of eating it... But now I do.
At the end of the day we were like having Maki and Sushi party. -_-'
Cause there were quite a lot of left overs on the belt.
Two full trays alright! *_*
But this time most of them are good stuff! So we ate quite a bit. :X
There was even Ramen. Hahaha.
We now categorize it as expensive instant noodles.
Serious! It tastes like instant noodles alright!
And it costs ten bucks! My God.
Ten bucks for some noodles that tastes like instant... With a few pieces of pretty fish cake and meat. -_-"
Bah.
Shall get to bed!
Work tomorrow! Full time again! -_-'
But at least the people there's nice. :)
Yen Leng's off though. :(
Won't be seeing my laling for two days since I'm off on Thursday.
Boo. :(
Well... Not really alone... The other two newbies were there...
Can't say much about them since there wasn't much stuff to do. Haha.
Doris left early today though she was supposed to do full shift today.
Cause Ah Low felt that three people doing full time together's a little too much.
So he decided either one of the two can go home.
I'm not included though. -_-"
Cause he says I can't go home, I have to be there. -_-Zzz
Doris was chosen cause she was a little ill... Down with flu I guess.
Haha. Reminded me of the period of time when I was sick too.
Damn uncomfortable since we're dealing with food.
Carol came today!
But not for long! :D
She came during late mornings... And left after having lunch with Qiu Min.
Don't think she'll be coming so often anymore...
Probably lesser and lesser...
Which means...
Yay! :X
Feels so much better without her around.
Her never ending cold jokes and naggings. -shivers-
Was chatting with Qiu Min cause we were both preparing the baked salmon.
She's actually very nice.
I apologise for talking bad about her when she was teaching me...
Now both Elaine and I know why she treated us that way last time.
So we could learn faster and get better!
Indeed we learnt very fast...
-Sigh- We can't teach like her though...
Cause after all the both of them are more than a decade older than us! *_*
Pretty disrespectful right... -shrugs-
Shall see how things go...
Went for break with Yen Leng, Karen, Catherine and Priscillia today!
Most of them had spilt shift though...
So after having our lunch, we went to the back of Sushi Tei and sat down on the ground to talk...
Haha. Weird but we had an enjoyable time!
And the weather was pretty nice.
Feels like some gathering or picnic sort of thing. Haha.
I think I punched back in a little late... But it's alright!
It's worth it. :)
Oh. Carol called back in the late afternoons to talk to me.
She was asking me about me punching out later than 10.45PM.
Cause work supposedly ends at 10.15 for me.
Apparently they count over-time half hourly.
So she was asking me if I was talking or was I doing work.
Stupid, stingy people!
My God... It's only $3.50 for Chris's sake?!
If she informed me that it's counted as over-time, then of course it'd be my fault.
But I didn't know!
All along I thought I was just helping out for free...
I've never thought of earning that little amount of money alright.
I told her I was working though... Cause it's the truth!
Helping the waitresses though. :X
Heh. Aish!
If I don't, I don't think they can even catch the last bus?!
Tsk.
And it's not that I'm in a rush to go home anyway...
-Shrugs-
Anyway, I told Elaine about it.
She was saying we'll just tell her we were helping the runner stack the plates.
I think it sounds reasonable... Cause after all Jerrold helps us scrub the floor.
We did help him stack his plates... But after that we'd help the waitresses.
Oh man... The result of being helpful. -_-Zzz
Alan's back again! :D
And all of us feels that he's happier again. Haha.
Kept smiling and talking to us at appropriate times.
After finishing our work, we were talking about Sau Keng...
So he was like "Sau Keng's not good?"
We told him that she's too good that we're all trying to snatch work from her.
He was laughing! -shocked-
We boarded the same bus as him!
When I was alighting... I just said "Bye!" and waved at him. :X
I think I shocked him or something. Haha.
He had that surprised expression on his face.
But he was smiling and I think he did reply me. Heh.
Somehow I think he's damn nice to staff at this outlet!
Maybe cause we're all teenagers... And that it's much less stressful here than at Takashimaya.
Probably good news for us. :)
Business isn't as good as before... Cause the 20% discount's over!
Yay! :X
So damn slack that I went into the back kitchen to see them cook.
More like food tasting though. :X
Fei Lee was the runner at night... So we were like eating.
We're not in the wrong!
The Ebi Shio and Ebi Mentai's cause they're new stock, so testing is needed!
And the Suki Yaki is cause someone keyed in the wrong order!
Can't possibly throw them away right... Tsk.
The Suki Yaki's good though! Amazingly.
I've never thought of eating it... But now I do.
At the end of the day we were like having Maki and Sushi party. -_-'
Cause there were quite a lot of left overs on the belt.
Two full trays alright! *_*
But this time most of them are good stuff! So we ate quite a bit. :X
There was even Ramen. Hahaha.
We now categorize it as expensive instant noodles.
Serious! It tastes like instant noodles alright!
And it costs ten bucks! My God.
Ten bucks for some noodles that tastes like instant... With a few pieces of pretty fish cake and meat. -_-"
Bah.
Shall get to bed!
Work tomorrow! Full time again! -_-'
But at least the people there's nice. :)
Yen Leng's off though. :(
Won't be seeing my laling for two days since I'm off on Thursday.
Boo. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home