Monday, February 16, 2004

Work was super boring!
Had basically nothing to do after finishing with the belt.
But it beats working like shit hands down. Haha.

The aunty left in the afternoon... And Doris's off!
Gosh. Work was so much better alright!
The aunty's fine, really.
But Doris is just... I don't know what to say. -_-'
Both Elaine and I were damn pissed off with her yesterday.
Firstly, since she's having afternoon shift, she should have her break at about 4+PM.
We were too busy to notice that she didn't leave for her break.
And when the crowd came... Which was during the busy hour...
She happily went for her break?!
Leaving us with all the dirty work to do?!
Not to add that when I passed her an order slip to do since I was busy...
She happily passed it to the aunty and went to wash some unnecessary things?!
Causing me to leave an hour later when I'm supposed to leave at 5PM?!
-screams- -pulls hair-
Firstly, she's lazy.
And next, her attitude suck to the core!
Jesus! How am I going to work with such a person?!
Though the aunty can't help as much as Elaine, she's nice!
She apologised to me today that she can't help us much.
I understand... So usually I'll teach her patiently or tell her to do things which she definitely know.
Oh man... She's a much better working partner! *_*

Sad part is that Elaine's off tomorrow!
And so I got to put up with Doris the whole day alone?! -screams-
Not only Elaine's off, Yvonne and Sau Keng's off too!
Not only that, I'll be working full shift till Wednesday!
How the hell did Carol think of such a schedule?
It's hell! :(
Oh man... How not interesting. :(
Thank God I've got Yen Leng and Karen to accompany me! :D
Made quite a few more friends there for the past few days!
Desmond works in the back kitchen.
Don't really talk to him... But he'll come out into the counter to look around and see what we're doing.
Sometimes he'll just pop his head out and check out the counter.
Weird... He doesn't talk much...
But I think he's a nice guy. Heh.
There's two new maki makers.
Madrick and some other guy.
He's damn funny!
Yesterday I heard he was looking for a plate.
So he took something and passed it to Qiu Min.
Turned out that he took the cover for the dons!
To think he was a little pissed that Qiu Min 'rejected' his plate.
And he was complaining that that 'plate' is enough to hold six makis.
After we told him what it actually was, he was like laughing to himself. Hahaha.
The new runner's nice too...
Can't remember his name... :X
But he says he's quitting soon... I don't know man.

Talk about funny, I laughed like shit today.
I think I'm going to have pacs tomorrow. *_*
All Yvonne's fault again!
Jokes about John and stuff. Haha.
Even Sau Keng and Yen Leng were laughing like shit!
One of them was about John having a headache.
So he asked Yvonne for a panadol.
She gave him the menstrual ones!
He almost ate it. -_-"
Aish. Everything was just damn lame and funny.
Thank God there weren't much customers around...
Or all they see will be four staff laughing like mad. Haha.

Carol wasn't around today!
So everybody was basically skiving like mad. :X
There wasn't much to do anyway!
Probably cause the 20% discount promotion is over. Heh.
Elaine went into the kitchen to get a taste of being the runner there.
While I was at the counter checking the stock and making backups.
I was so free I had backups for almost everything. -_-'
Don't think we'll need to worry for the next few days.
Hope it'll be the same tomorrow! :D
But I think Carol would be back...
Alan's back tomorrow too! But he's nice. :)

By the way, Sau Keng's mine!
And I'm hers!
Everytime Yvonne bullys me I'll go complain to Sau Keng...
Then she'll go scold her.
And everytime I see Yvonne slacking, I'd go tell her how hardworking Sau Keng is. Hahaha.
But Sau Keng likes hitting me. :(
I think... It's cause I always bully her? :X
Aish. Not really bully alright!
Just that everytime I see her working, I'd pass the plates to someone else or do it myself.
Refuse to let her do.
Or sometimes if I accidentally passed it to her, I'd tell her next time don't pass to her already.
Yesterday when I was teasing her about me working halfday...
She hit me today! Cause they were so busy yesterday. Haha.
Tsk.

Had dinner with my parents and Eunice yesterday night!
Feels great to have dinner with my family. :)
Missed hanging out with them. -sigh-
Went to China Square's Sushi Tei...
Serangoon Garden's still better, seriously.
The food tastes better... And the service's so much better.
Gee... When can I have a meal there. :(
Got to wait till September I guess?
Considering we can only go back for meals after the third month of our leave.
What rubbish! Tsk.
Oh ya! Ah Kun just gave his resignation letter today!
He'll only stop working by the end of the month though.
Damn... He's been damn nice to us.
Will miss him though. :(

Having breakfast with Karen tomorrow morning before work!
Better go to bed soon. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home