Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Will be leaving for driving soon.
Shall squeeze in some time to blog.

Freshies finally came in for trainings yesterday.
There were 14 of them.
All of us were so disappointed.
They were so far off from our expectations.
This is the attitude problem batch. :/
Can't seem to get them to do things properly and fast!
And not to mention that it's light trainings for them already.
Gah.
Well, I think most of them won't stay.
Shall wait for new ones to come in, hopefully tomorrow. :)

They did the usual campus run.
Ultra slow pace.
I arrived late, did my own full body stretchings myself, and I could still catch up wtih them towards the end of the route. -_-"
That was how slow they were going.
After that was 3 sets of suicides.
Wa my leg and butt almost cramp. :X
And then we split up.
Seniors have to continue with our usual trainings.
Elaine, Dee and I took the freshies.
Made them do incline, 3 sets of 15.
Machiam wanting their lives already. Hurhurhur.
Then taught then pool rowing.
If not for their attitude, I'd say they're doing okay.
Hopefully things would get better.

Work was good.
Did everything chop chop. :D
We finished everything at like... So freaking early. Hahaha.
Managed to go to Yuwen's cubicle to chit chat. :X
Tomorrow wouldn't be the same though.
It's freaking Thursday. :(

Won't be taking the freshies tomorrow.
I left the important plannings to Jess. :P
Will put another 3 seniors to help her out.
Need some time for myself to train too... Can't always be staring at those fresh kids.
Especially when they're attitude is so bad!
Spare me the torture man.

Well, at least I'm still glad my seniors are doing fine. :)
The race is coming, in about one and a half months time.
I am starting to get the jitters.
-sigh-
I hope... Our efforts won't go to waste.
My expectations are not high, just want to see improvements.

Shall go get a bathe and scrub myself with lemon before leaving for driving.
White spots are like spreading to my forearm already.
Super ugly.
Hopefully I won't make any mistakes for today's session.
The previous one was horrible.
Cause I didn't have a wink of sleep at all the night before.
Was 'partying' at Geraldine's place with the rest of the ladies.
Had hell loads of laughters! Hahaha.
Especially Huai Hui!
She's like an energizer bunny! Can't stop dancing!
Mind you, she wasn't drunk nor high!
And she was dancing solo!
And er... She could even start rowing halfway through dancing.
I think we're going bonkas with all the trainings already. Hahaha.
It was a good opportunity to bond with the Year 2s. :)
Feel super glad that they're around.
I don't know what I'd be without my teammates, seriously speaking.

Alright!
Time to go scrub! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home