Back from driving!
Wa, finally learnt parking.
I can't park for nuts. :/
Keep missing the que. Hurhurhur.
I knocked down one pole once. Bah.
Work was pretty good today!
Radhiya was in charge of Utilities.
Cool shit.
Everything went pretty smoothly.
And since SOP was down, not as much samples as expected.
Minghui and I would be alone from next week onwards.
Well... It's not a good sign.
Cause in the first place we're not certified yet.
Benny keep eating his words...
Make us so confused and lost. Grrrr.
Oh well.
I think everything would go smoothly when we take over. :)
Just that I'm still a bit blur with some stuff.
Nevermind, there's always Minghui. :X
There's rowing tomorrow!
Can't wait.
I'm addicted to rowing. :D
It's been one hell of a tiring week.
Even during yesterday's training... I was feeling so shagged out.
Almost slept while standing in the gym. -_-"
Everybody was like saying I looked like a walking zombie.
But! I can't stand the thought of not going for trainings.
Always felt that... I had to be there.
If only I could go through the whole training with them instead of joining them halfway.
That'd be nice.
Anyway, I think I have to start reflecting on trainings this weekend.
Need to improve on some stuff.
So much stuff to review on.
And the freshies are coming in soon.
Arg. Troublesome.
Can't they come in later?!
Although this period of time is really gruelling.
It's so comforting to know that the ladies are concerned and supporting me.
At least it gives me a reason to hang in there.
And I will hang in there for them. :)
Wa, finally learnt parking.
I can't park for nuts. :/
Keep missing the que. Hurhurhur.
I knocked down one pole once. Bah.
Work was pretty good today!
Radhiya was in charge of Utilities.
Cool shit.
Everything went pretty smoothly.
And since SOP was down, not as much samples as expected.
Minghui and I would be alone from next week onwards.
Well... It's not a good sign.
Cause in the first place we're not certified yet.
Benny keep eating his words...
Make us so confused and lost. Grrrr.
Oh well.
I think everything would go smoothly when we take over. :)
Just that I'm still a bit blur with some stuff.
Nevermind, there's always Minghui. :X
There's rowing tomorrow!
Can't wait.
I'm addicted to rowing. :D
It's been one hell of a tiring week.
Even during yesterday's training... I was feeling so shagged out.
Almost slept while standing in the gym. -_-"
Everybody was like saying I looked like a walking zombie.
But! I can't stand the thought of not going for trainings.
Always felt that... I had to be there.
If only I could go through the whole training with them instead of joining them halfway.
That'd be nice.
Anyway, I think I have to start reflecting on trainings this weekend.
Need to improve on some stuff.
So much stuff to review on.
And the freshies are coming in soon.
Arg. Troublesome.
Can't they come in later?!
Although this period of time is really gruelling.
It's so comforting to know that the ladies are concerned and supporting me.
At least it gives me a reason to hang in there.
And I will hang in there for them. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home