Graduation Dinner just ended today.
Happy yet sad.
Happy cause... The seniors finally graduated.
Sad cause... They will no longer be around.
Just finished watching the video they prepared for all of us.
So freaking touching.
But I will elaborate on that tomorrow due to time constraints.
Think I'll take super long to talk about it.
For them, we will continue to strive hard.
We were not put together by accident...
There's a reason why we're here.
We're the NPDB girls.
Happy yet sad.
Happy cause... The seniors finally graduated.
Sad cause... They will no longer be around.
Just finished watching the video they prepared for all of us.
So freaking touching.
But I will elaborate on that tomorrow due to time constraints.
Think I'll take super long to talk about it.
For them, we will continue to strive hard.
We were not put together by accident...
There's a reason why we're here.
We're the NPDB girls.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home