Friday, April 07, 2006

Just got back from Shuling's birthday dinner!
Happy Birthday! :D

Got together with the Year 3s and Year 2s.
Shuling, Linda, Jessica, Qijia, Qihui, Joyce, Terry, Ashley, Shurong, Vivien, Jasmine.
Wa I missed them all... :(
Well, we just got to move on ya?
But I know they'll always be there to support us. :)

Minghui and I had a small argument with our supervisor this morning.
Totally spoiled our wonderful Friday.
He's just so freaking lazy!
Since last week he's been telling us he'd get the training check list done for us.
Well, we did one for him already but he says it's not good enough.
If we don't have the check list, there's no point in us continuing training.
Cause why? We won't be certified anyway.
It's like wasting our time.
Okay so he got it done after lunch in the end.
But we realised that he copied it from some other guy!
Like what the hell?
Might as well call us to do ourselves right?
Ass.

Well, at least the both of us are quite familiar with most of the tests already.
Just a few more to brush up and we'd be ready. :D
Think maybe give us... One more week?
Hopefully.
I don't like troubling the other employees there.
It's like they've got their own work to do also...
Most of them really helped us a lot.
Pretty enjoyable.
That's if our supervisor don't come irritating us.

This week's land training was really... Horrible.
In a good way though.
Stepped up trainings.
I think it's been pretty good.
Can see the girls pushing themselves and stuff. :)

But I have people telling me about the ladies when I'm not around.
In a way I'm pretty unhappy because...
I know my ladies are working very hard already, give them some credit.
Training's been pretty tough for all of them this week.
With the major changes and some minor ones.
You can't expect everything to be perfect right from the start.
I don't need anyone to talk about my ladies behind my back.
You want to comment about them, say it straight in my face.
Don't just complain and not do anything.
We need help, not complaints.
I will take the comments as a sort of advice for me.
That I definitely will.
I'm not that unreasonable.

I think attachment and trainings are starting to take a toil on me...
I'm so tired...
Of everything.
But what am I to do?
I can't take a break now.
It's my responsibility.

Then again...
Even with the tiring schedules.
Seeing them training and pushing themselves...
It's definitely comforting enough.
At least it gives me a reason to continue. :)

Well...
June race is coming! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home