Friday is finally here! :D
Arg. Okay.
I'm done with 3 weeks of attachment.
21 more weeks to go. -off to cry at some corner-
Official laboratory training starts next week.
Damn bloody lots of sample tests to learn and do.
And after a month or so, Minghui and I are supposed to take over the Utilities section by ourselves?!
I'm afraid we'd do the tests wrongly and report the wrong results!
Some of which are so important that they'll be sent to some Ministry of Environment?
Something like that.
Gosh. Just hope we can make it.
We tried a few tests a couple of times...
And our results were all wrong. :X
Damn. Shall see how next week.
Super tired now.
But I don't have to wake up at bloody 5.20AM tomorrow so... :)
Everyday it's 5.20AM 5.20AM 5.20AM.
And after work?
Monday driving lessons, Tuesday training, Wednesday sleep, Thursday training, Friday driving lessons.
I wonder how did I manage to survive till now.
Must be the sleep on Wednesday.
Next week would be better.
I'm going to start taking the point to point company bus! :D
Think I can wake up at... 5.45AM.
Not much difference... But!
I can just board the damn bus and sleep all the way till I reach ExxonMobil!
Maha. Super excited.
Actually work's okay.
Nice people there, really.
Very friendly.
Some are hilarious although there's the age gap.
Hurhur.
But lots of politics too. -shake head-
Well... None of my business.
Shall just do my work.
One of the few consolations... pH test pH test pH test. -grin-
Only Minghui and Xinwei will understand. :P
Xinwei's going to start shift work next week! :(
If only we had shift work too.
Sounds fun.
Driving lesson today sucked.
I think I'm not cut out for driving.
I can't seem to control the car. :/
Oh man. I'm so going to fail my first TP. Bah.
Waste money. :(
Sad.
Training yesterday was good!
Although I couldn't turn up on time to join them for the run.
Did pull ups and gym.
Sherry and Isabel.
First time doing gym with them.
Cool, cool.
I think I haven't had such a good gym session in a long while?
Felt the drive and motivation.
Morale was high. :P
Training tomorrow!
Wonder what Wilson's going to give us!
Mr. Tyre? Mrs. Triangle?
Sounds cool. -_-"
But I miss sea rowing like mad so I know I'm going to enjoy tomorrow. :P
Row, row, row the boat... Gently down the stream...
-laughs-
Okay, think lack of sleep is making me mad.
Shall hit the sheets soon!
I think I'm going to die soon!
Lack of sleep.
Training tomorrow, after that would be Sentosa to celebrate Derick's 21st birthday.
And then! Sunday there's Graduation Dinner.
Yayness.
I'm going to faint on the streets on Monday.
Or kill myself with the chemicals in the laboratory.
Maybe eat Cyanide?
Whee.
Wa aching like mad already.
But it means my muscles are growing.
Yay.
Okay, I'm really going crazy.
Sleep! :D
Arg. Okay.
I'm done with 3 weeks of attachment.
21 more weeks to go. -off to cry at some corner-
Official laboratory training starts next week.
Damn bloody lots of sample tests to learn and do.
And after a month or so, Minghui and I are supposed to take over the Utilities section by ourselves?!
I'm afraid we'd do the tests wrongly and report the wrong results!
Some of which are so important that they'll be sent to some Ministry of Environment?
Something like that.
Gosh. Just hope we can make it.
We tried a few tests a couple of times...
And our results were all wrong. :X
Damn. Shall see how next week.
Super tired now.
But I don't have to wake up at bloody 5.20AM tomorrow so... :)
Everyday it's 5.20AM 5.20AM 5.20AM.
And after work?
Monday driving lessons, Tuesday training, Wednesday sleep, Thursday training, Friday driving lessons.
I wonder how did I manage to survive till now.
Must be the sleep on Wednesday.
Next week would be better.
I'm going to start taking the point to point company bus! :D
Think I can wake up at... 5.45AM.
Not much difference... But!
I can just board the damn bus and sleep all the way till I reach ExxonMobil!
Maha. Super excited.
Actually work's okay.
Nice people there, really.
Very friendly.
Some are hilarious although there's the age gap.
Hurhur.
But lots of politics too. -shake head-
Well... None of my business.
Shall just do my work.
One of the few consolations... pH test pH test pH test. -grin-
Only Minghui and Xinwei will understand. :P
Xinwei's going to start shift work next week! :(
If only we had shift work too.
Sounds fun.
Driving lesson today sucked.
I think I'm not cut out for driving.
I can't seem to control the car. :/
Oh man. I'm so going to fail my first TP. Bah.
Waste money. :(
Sad.
Training yesterday was good!
Although I couldn't turn up on time to join them for the run.
Did pull ups and gym.
Sherry and Isabel.
First time doing gym with them.
Cool, cool.
I think I haven't had such a good gym session in a long while?
Felt the drive and motivation.
Morale was high. :P
Training tomorrow!
Wonder what Wilson's going to give us!
Mr. Tyre? Mrs. Triangle?
Sounds cool. -_-"
But I miss sea rowing like mad so I know I'm going to enjoy tomorrow. :P
Row, row, row the boat... Gently down the stream...
-laughs-
Okay, think lack of sleep is making me mad.
Shall hit the sheets soon!
I think I'm going to die soon!
Lack of sleep.
Training tomorrow, after that would be Sentosa to celebrate Derick's 21st birthday.
And then! Sunday there's Graduation Dinner.
Yayness.
I'm going to faint on the streets on Monday.
Or kill myself with the chemicals in the laboratory.
Maybe eat Cyanide?
Whee.
Wa aching like mad already.
But it means my muscles are growing.
Yay.
Okay, I'm really going crazy.
Sleep! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home