Friday, May 05, 2006

Back from work.
Am so tired... Seriously.
Think my body isn't cooperating anymore.
Feel like puking. :(
But I can't sleep yet, there's driving later.

Almost took an MC today.
Cause I woke up in the morning feeling so groggy.
Didn't in the end since it was the last day of work for the week.
Work was fine, everything went rather smoothly.
Minghui and I sort of split up the work.
It's quite a routine thing now.
But actually I feel like doing the other tests which he's doing...
Haven't been practising them.
Afraid I'll screw up if I have to do them without him around.
Maybe we'll switch or something next week.
And he's going to take MC some time next month or so I think.
Got to be able to work independently.

Most of my colleagues left by 4PM.
I left at 4.45PM.
Had to take the P2P bus home...
While the rest head to Desmond's house for some celebration thing.
Couldn't make it cause I had driving.
But it's okay... I don't quite like parties.
Especially when the place is so freaking far from home!
Radhiya was like messaging me and telling me to smile before she left. -_-"
Like how do I smile during work when I'm so freaking tired! :(
Gah. I'll rest more during the weekends.
It's finally here, after waiting for so damn long.

Training yesterday, as usual.
Did gym while Jess and a few others took the freshies with Ah Bao.
Thank God she was around to take care of them.
But if only the freshies weren't here so early.
Wrong timing.
How I wish all of us could train together once more like always.
It just don't feel right when a few of them aren't around.
The gym seemed so empty.
And I think I'm not improving at all anymore...
My body just can't seem to push.
Mentally and physically tired. :(
Rest more, rest more.
I don't want to disappoint my teammates. :(

-sigh-
Just hope I'll feel better tomorrow...
And training would go well.
Wonder how sea rowings would change.
Since the race is coming.
About two more months.
Everything would be over soon.
I hope we'd have a good ending.

Mel, enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home