Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thank God it's fecking Friday! :D
One week of attachment is finally over.
23 more weeks to go! Whee. -_-"

Today was nothing much.
Lectures and some videos as usual.
But the content was much more different.
Mr. Neo took us today instead of Mr. Lim.
He's a much nicer guy. :X
Was introduced to my supervisor, Mr. Ho.
Laboratory.
Not bad, not bad.
Laboratory attachment starts next Monday.
Next week we'd be doing some worksite orientation too!
Cool shit.
Got my locker keys already.
Will be getting my FRC, safety glasses and safety boots soon.
Hopefully they'd give me a new pair of safety glasses.
Minghui is lucky.
Just cause he wears spectacles, they'll be making him a brand new personal pair of safety glasses to suit his degree!
$150! I wish I had glasses now. :X
Safety boots and FRC would most probably be brand new and personal.
They'll be ordering for us.
Most probably a tailor would be coming down to get our measurements for the FRC.
Hope it'll be that way.
Either that or we'll be getting a temporary one.
Brand new please! :X

Alrights... Let's see.
I've to get my weekly logbook done this weekend.
And also study 2 chapters of some Training book.
There'll be a test next Monday. :(
Sad shit.
Don't know if I'll be able to complete these assignments or not.
Weekends would be accupied by MR 500.
I'll come to that later.

Anyway, my profile as an intern in the company is rather high now.
Cause why?
I'm a dragon boater.
Hurhurhur.
Apparently the company has their own team.
They join inter-coporate races and also Jurong Island races.
And so Mr. Lim went round spreading about me.
Then Mr. Neo whose in the team is taking us now.
He went to tell their team captain Miss Tang.
My supervisor is also in the team. *_*
They're going to rope me in. -_-"
Although initially I told them that I'm not an employee so I can't represent them.
But... Miss Tang just said she'll settle that.
Great.
I guess that'll be 2 rounds of sea rowing at Kallang on Saturdays.
I'm not exactly complaining though.
Cause that'll be pretty interesting.
Wondering how it'll be like. :)

So far so good.
For attachment that is.
Extremely good environment, nice people, generous company, blah blah blah.
I wonder where's the catch.
Oh by the way, I'll be given a laboratory project.
Will be doing with Minghui. :D
Not bad, not bad.

MR 500 is tomorrow.
Will sleep after this.
I just want us to do our best.
I'll be satisfied with just that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home