Sunday, March 12, 2006

Although I'm so freaking tired now.
Shall blog.
Will sleep after this.

Torturement starts tomorrow.
I hope I'll be able to reach Jurong East MRT Station on time.
And of course, suvive the whole thing tomorrow.
Can't wait for tomorrow to end already. :X

Had training today, as usual.
Trained mix.
Nothing much... The usuals.
Think we didn't perform very well.
No more time... Just hope everything goes well during race.

After training it was dinner with Linda and the rest.
Her birthday. :)
Swensons.
Super full.

Met Elaine for shopping.
Like finally.
We didn't quite bought what we wanted.
What to do right.
At least I bought myself a cap and a polo tee.
Better than nothing.
I still want my Levi's jeans! :(
Alright!
I shall come up with a wish list!
To make myself feel better since doomsday is tomorrow.
It's just a wish, not a want though. :)

Wishlist:
Levi's jeans ($100+?)
swimming costume (Arena/Speedo/TYR)
Casio watch ($79 for training, hurhurhur)
Seiko watch (super cheap! <$150!)
Oakley sunglasses (M frame or half jacket, <$100!)
that Globe tee (bloody shit, no size today)
my lucky rectangular stud which I lost :(
that Guess belt ($76)
spectacles (Queensway)
Ripcurl berms (no size today too!)
good sets for MR 500 :)

Okay I think that's all for now.
I shall erm... Slowly cancel the stuff.
Maybe I should just learn how to add stuff to the blog template. :/
But I'm lazy.
Hurhur.
Tired.
Shall turn in soon.

Whatever okay.
I've had enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home