Friday, March 10, 2006

So freaking tired.
Woke up at bloody 5.30AM to go to Jurong East MRT Station.
Went to Jurong Island to get our pass made.
Cool, cool.
Attachment's going to start next Monday.
And we're supposed to meet at 7AM at Jurong East.
Gosh, kill me.

Training today.
Strength endurance. *_*
Almost died under the lines of Mr. Tyre.
5 minutes, 5 minutes, 5 minutes.
Come Saturday we'll be doing speed workout.
I am scared. :(

Did scold the seniors today...
But not much.
Cause I couldn't bear to scold them...
It doesn't feel good.
And since most of them turned up today, not too bad.
Hope we're in time.

Dinner was :D!
Odel, Ashley, Linda, Jessica, Shuling, Vivien, Shurong, Tianyi, Cheryl, Huai Hui, Gareth and Jiansen.
Wonder if I left out anybody.
Had Katong laksa at no where but Katong! :D
And then we had nasi lemak.
And not to forget rojak.
Plus chocolate banana cake from Awfully Chocolate.
Hahaha. Gosh.
There goes our training. :X
Seriously I think we ate a lot...
Not that I mind. -grin-

There are just some people who are really out there to make people's life miserable.
There's you, you and maybe you.
Half a year and still trying.
Yeah right. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home