Tired.
But I'm a satisfied kid! :D
Had dinner with Odel, Terry, Linda, Vivien, Shurong, Gareth and how can I forget, Shunde!
Mr. Vice President came along, unexpectedly.
Not bad, not bad. :D
Thought he'd never come along with us girls.
Ah. Get to see another side of that shy guy.
Hmm... Or did he come because of the food?
Had frog legs porridge at Geylang! :D~
And dao huey!
Happy, happy.
Training was hmm.
I don't know.
Did our run.
Led them to the indoor stadium then somewhere around Cosy Bay.
New route, not bad.
Quite a fun route I'd say.
Although I sort of lost my way a couple of times. :X
Anything a part from the stupid old bridge is fine with me, really.
I think I was going at a reasonable pace.
Still I don't understand why so many people are lagging behind?
After we were over the bridge, I turned around.
It's as though half of the people detached themselves from the main group.
-_-"
It was that bad.
But seriously, I wasn't going too fast!
That, I'm very sure.
Why? :/
Did our pull ups and twistings.
Think tomorrow onwards we're going to increase the number of repetitions for pull ups.
Time to move forward.
Loaded the boats and did our warm ups.
Wilson was really late.
So while waiting for him we did a couple of 500M...
Starts...
Power pull...
My temper is pretty unpredictable these days.
Linda says so too.
She says I'm very 'sudden'.
Cause there was one set which I got so pissed...
I turned around and shouted at the back all of a sudden.
The back was rushing like crazy.
And they thought it was good?
We were struggling to control the pace at the front.
But okay... After that it was much better.
Although I think I was a little bit too fierce cause suddenly everybody became so quiet.
Wilson reached at like 6PM?
When we're supposed to return the boat at 6PM. :X
But we just erm... Rowed far away so Jeffery couldn't see us.
Lalala.
Did two sets of power endurance.
Not bad.
I am quite glad that we were still able to perform although we were all very tired.
Quite satisfied.
Even Wilson was rather impressed. :D
But now... I have a problem.
The Year 3s are not cooperating.
Their attendance have been so bad, I'm starting to get pissed.
It's like... They want to continue rowing.
So okay, we go for race together.
But they're not giving us their commitment.
It's as though giving those who wants to row false hopes?
Cause in the end we're all going to row together on the same boat?
And it's unfair for those who have been putting in effort during trainings.
Especially the juniors.
Now we've got no choice but to train harder to accomodate them.
But... I know the rest of the girls will do their best regardless of that. :)
I will be talking to the Year 3s on Saturday.
Hopefully all of them will be around.
I'm not sad for myself.
I'm just sad for some of the girls who won't even be rowing for the ladies team for MR 500.
And, they're the ones who have been training with us.
How would they feel?
Anyway, time for bed soon.
Got to go Jurong East tomorrow morning at 7.30AM to meet my supervisor.
Yay. -_-"
But I'm a satisfied kid! :D
Had dinner with Odel, Terry, Linda, Vivien, Shurong, Gareth and how can I forget, Shunde!
Mr. Vice President came along, unexpectedly.
Not bad, not bad. :D
Thought he'd never come along with us girls.
Ah. Get to see another side of that shy guy.
Hmm... Or did he come because of the food?
Had frog legs porridge at Geylang! :D~
And dao huey!
Happy, happy.
Training was hmm.
I don't know.
Did our run.
Led them to the indoor stadium then somewhere around Cosy Bay.
New route, not bad.
Quite a fun route I'd say.
Although I sort of lost my way a couple of times. :X
Anything a part from the stupid old bridge is fine with me, really.
I think I was going at a reasonable pace.
Still I don't understand why so many people are lagging behind?
After we were over the bridge, I turned around.
It's as though half of the people detached themselves from the main group.
-_-"
It was that bad.
But seriously, I wasn't going too fast!
That, I'm very sure.
Why? :/
Did our pull ups and twistings.
Think tomorrow onwards we're going to increase the number of repetitions for pull ups.
Time to move forward.
Loaded the boats and did our warm ups.
Wilson was really late.
So while waiting for him we did a couple of 500M...
Starts...
Power pull...
My temper is pretty unpredictable these days.
Linda says so too.
She says I'm very 'sudden'.
Cause there was one set which I got so pissed...
I turned around and shouted at the back all of a sudden.
The back was rushing like crazy.
And they thought it was good?
We were struggling to control the pace at the front.
But okay... After that it was much better.
Although I think I was a little bit too fierce cause suddenly everybody became so quiet.
Wilson reached at like 6PM?
When we're supposed to return the boat at 6PM. :X
But we just erm... Rowed far away so Jeffery couldn't see us.
Lalala.
Did two sets of power endurance.
Not bad.
I am quite glad that we were still able to perform although we were all very tired.
Quite satisfied.
Even Wilson was rather impressed. :D
But now... I have a problem.
The Year 3s are not cooperating.
Their attendance have been so bad, I'm starting to get pissed.
It's like... They want to continue rowing.
So okay, we go for race together.
But they're not giving us their commitment.
It's as though giving those who wants to row false hopes?
Cause in the end we're all going to row together on the same boat?
And it's unfair for those who have been putting in effort during trainings.
Especially the juniors.
Now we've got no choice but to train harder to accomodate them.
But... I know the rest of the girls will do their best regardless of that. :)
I will be talking to the Year 3s on Saturday.
Hopefully all of them will be around.
I'm not sad for myself.
I'm just sad for some of the girls who won't even be rowing for the ladies team for MR 500.
And, they're the ones who have been training with us.
How would they feel?
Anyway, time for bed soon.
Got to go Jurong East tomorrow morning at 7.30AM to meet my supervisor.
Yay. -_-"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home