It's official.
I am dead.
TPFF was rather hmm.
Question mark.
And I haven't really started studying for AEM.
Shall just browse through the notes.
I hope I can get a C though.
Can't wait for examinations to be over.
Man I should have dropped it a long time ago.
Arg.
On a lighter note, today's rowing was good.
Although I was quite pissed with a lot of things before rowing.
Bad weather, fatigue, everything just hit me.
People who can't seem to follow orders, late comers, and what have you.
I was so freaking tired today.
But I went to PWD at 11AM for meeting.
Do you know how tired I was?
I had to literally drag myself out of bed and I felt pretty sick.
My examinations have not ended either and I've been having papers for the past few days.
Compared with those who have been enjoying themselves with their post examinations activities and having ample time to rest...
I'm so pathetic, really.
But I've been making an effort and trying my best.
For what?
For the team.
For my teammates.
Why?
Cause I know most of them have been putting effort.
Cause I know they need me, just like how I need them.
But I had to receive a certain amount of disappointment today.
It is so unfair for the rest.
Spare a thought for them.
There are people with personal problems that others do not know of.
But they've been trying their best.
How would they feel?
Enough of this.
Well, maybe I should count myself lucky.
As compared to Saymeng... He's so much worse off.
On a lighter note, Elaine came today!
You don't know how glad I was to hear her voice behind me during running. :D
It was so soothing and comforting.
Really... To know what she's been going through and making such a big risk.
All for the sake of her teammates.
At least, it gives me another reason to keep going.
I am dead.
TPFF was rather hmm.
Question mark.
And I haven't really started studying for AEM.
Shall just browse through the notes.
I hope I can get a C though.
Can't wait for examinations to be over.
Man I should have dropped it a long time ago.
Arg.
On a lighter note, today's rowing was good.
Although I was quite pissed with a lot of things before rowing.
Bad weather, fatigue, everything just hit me.
People who can't seem to follow orders, late comers, and what have you.
I was so freaking tired today.
But I went to PWD at 11AM for meeting.
Do you know how tired I was?
I had to literally drag myself out of bed and I felt pretty sick.
My examinations have not ended either and I've been having papers for the past few days.
Compared with those who have been enjoying themselves with their post examinations activities and having ample time to rest...
I'm so pathetic, really.
But I've been making an effort and trying my best.
For what?
For the team.
For my teammates.
Why?
Cause I know most of them have been putting effort.
Cause I know they need me, just like how I need them.
But I had to receive a certain amount of disappointment today.
It is so unfair for the rest.
Spare a thought for them.
There are people with personal problems that others do not know of.
But they've been trying their best.
How would they feel?
Enough of this.
Well, maybe I should count myself lucky.
As compared to Saymeng... He's so much worse off.
On a lighter note, Elaine came today!
You don't know how glad I was to hear her voice behind me during running. :D
It was so soothing and comforting.
Really... To know what she's been going through and making such a big risk.
All for the sake of her teammates.
At least, it gives me another reason to keep going.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home