Tired.
TPFF is finally over.
Shall deal with AEM tomorrow after training. -yawns-
Guess what.
I had my Tarot cards read today along the streets.
I was just drawn to that guy somehow.
Hmmm... Probably cause I've been having a really bad day.
Decided to just do something out of the blue.
Really... My day was so bad I just felt like sitting down alone somewhere.
Back to Tarot card reading!
That guy was really... Accurate.
It's quite scary?
Am too lazy to type the details here and I don't want to overshare... So.
He really stunned me.
Although I had to pay $25, it was definitely worth the money.
I wouldn't mind going back to him for another $25.
Alrights.
Training tomorrow... Like finally. Maha.
Monday is the last lap!
After that is one week of intensive training plus personal time! :D
And bloody attachment of course. :/
TPFF is finally over.
Shall deal with AEM tomorrow after training. -yawns-
Guess what.
I had my Tarot cards read today along the streets.
I was just drawn to that guy somehow.
Hmmm... Probably cause I've been having a really bad day.
Decided to just do something out of the blue.
Really... My day was so bad I just felt like sitting down alone somewhere.
Back to Tarot card reading!
That guy was really... Accurate.
It's quite scary?
Am too lazy to type the details here and I don't want to overshare... So.
He really stunned me.
Although I had to pay $25, it was definitely worth the money.
I wouldn't mind going back to him for another $25.
Alrights.
Training tomorrow... Like finally. Maha.
Monday is the last lap!
After that is one week of intensive training plus personal time! :D
And bloody attachment of course. :/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home