I just finished studying TPFF! :D
Or so I wish to think.
Aish.
I shall just leave it to fate.
I will just erm... Do my best. :X
Hopefully my common tests and all can pull up the grades just by that little bit.
Hoho.
Don't feel like sleeping yet.
Although I got to wake up at like 6.30AM. -_-"
Don't you just hate morning papers?
Oh man.
Come to think of it.
After TPFF... I got to deal with AEM.
God... I don't know how to study for that.
Think I only attended not more than 5 lessons throughout the whole semester. :(
Should have dropped it.
Arg.
Anyhow, shall slack a little more and hit the sheets!
I'm in the post examinations mood already.
Maha.
Or so I wish to think.
Aish.
I shall just leave it to fate.
I will just erm... Do my best. :X
Hopefully my common tests and all can pull up the grades just by that little bit.
Hoho.
Don't feel like sleeping yet.
Although I got to wake up at like 6.30AM. -_-"
Don't you just hate morning papers?
Oh man.
Come to think of it.
After TPFF... I got to deal with AEM.
God... I don't know how to study for that.
Think I only attended not more than 5 lessons throughout the whole semester. :(
Should have dropped it.
Arg.
Anyhow, shall slack a little more and hit the sheets!
I'm in the post examinations mood already.
Maha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home