Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I was watching The L Word and they showed part of what was going to happen in Episode 10...

"The bible condemns homosexuality. That is why God took your unborn child from your lesbian lover."

Those lines just caught me by surprise. So uncalled for.

It's as though someone threw a spear right through me.

I've got nothing against Christianity or any religion. But sometimes... It just hurts to know that it is true. :( If God was oh-so-mighty and whatever he says or does is always right, and if he really was the one who created human beings. Why would there be homosexuals? Did he create them this way? Create us and then condemn us right after that. The irony. I know that most lesbians out there are lesbians due to influence or probably other possible reasons. But, I do believe that there are people who were born that way. Is it their fault then? So... Are we supposed to go find someone from the opposite sex to love though we do not actually love them in the first place? -sigh- I don't know man. One of the reasons why I never believed in God. It just didn't seem practical. Illogical, contradicting.

I was told that Christians, Catholics, Buddhists and others were taught good ways through their religions. Then, why is it that there are still such people who discriminate others... Just cause they're different? It's not a sin to be different. Yeah, try blaming your lord. -rolls eyes- Seems as though their time spent in churches was... Pretty much futile. Try doing some CIP instead, I think it'll be a tad more meaningful and helpful to the society, thank you.

If I had to choose between Christianity or Satanism. I'd choose the latter. I was told that Christians are taught to treat everyone equally with good intentions. Hmm... But as far as I know, that don't seem to be the case. It isn't fair in the first place. As for Satanism, you treat everyone the way they treat you. That sounded so much better doesn't it? At least I wouldn't be considered hypocritical.

Then again. I'm really puzzled as to why such statement was written in the bible? Tell me about it. I'd love to be enlightened. By the way, does anyone know about the scientific breakthrough where by lesbians can have babies? How sweet. Now, now. Why is that possible if we were being condemed in the first place? -shrugs-

To Christians or people of other religions that I've mentioned here, sorry if I've offended you guys. As for homophobes out there, sorry if we've taken some of your cute guys or girls. Don't take it too hard. By the way, you guys really do suck. :)

Heterosexuality is not normal. It's just common.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home